Chapter 4

~~THE NEXT MORNING~~

Cassidy wakes in her room in the tower and sighs. she gets up and looks in the mirror to see her hair is a mess, her eyes are puffy and she is wearing the same clothes she was wearing yesterday. so she takes a shower, puts on new clothes (except for Percy's hoodie) and puts on a pair of sunglasses (she doesn't wear make up).

She then walks down the hall into the living room. And then into the kitchen area and starts making breakfast.

"Who's making brea-" Tony walks in then stops mid sentences surprised to see her standing their.

"Good morning" Cassidy said.

"Hey what's goi-" Uncle Clint said then stopped when he saw Cassidy cooking.

"Hey I'm making breakfast if your hungry, it's probably not very good though" Cassidy says sheepishly.

"That's fine I'm just glad your up and out of your room" Uncle Clint says happily.

"Yeah glad your okay kid" Tony says nonchalantly.

~LEH TIME SKIP~
:AFTER BREAKFAST:
(IN THE TRAINING ROOM)

"So we need to assess your skills to see how you fit on the team" Steve says to Cassidy.
She nods.

"What weapons do you use?" Natasha asks.

"I use a bow, duel swords and a trident" Cassidy claims.

"A trident?" Pietro questioned

"I'm a daughter of the god Poseidon" Cassidy looks at him funny.

"Oh, yeah" Pietro replied sheepishly. Cassidy rolled her eyes.

"Okay let's start with the bow" Uncle Clint says excitedly. She yanked a charm off of her bracelet and a bow and a quiver of arrows in her hand and on her back. The Avengers looked at her stunned. She looked at them.

"What?" She asked confused.

"How did you do that?" Tony asked curiously.

"My bracelet was crafted by the god Hephaestus" she shrugged nonchalantly, then walked towards the shooting range. She takes an arrow. Holds it up aims looks at the Avengers, but doesn't look away and releases. Bullseye. The Avengers mouths drop (except Clint) and then they clap.

"How did you do that?" asked Natasha.

"I'm a rarity among my "kind" I'm a legacy" Cassidy states with slight prideful smirk.

"whats a legacy?" asked Sam.

"A legacy is the the grandchild of a god and the child of a god." Uncle Clint explained.

"WAH!!" The other avengers (except Thor) exclaimed.

"That would make you 3/4ths immortal!" Bruce pointed out. Cassidy just shrugged.

"Whats next?" She asked.

"How about the sword." suggested Tony. Cassidy nodded. Cassidy walks over to a set of ulls the sword charm off of her bracelet causing her bow and arrow quiver to disappear and the charm to reappear on her bracelet. The sword appears in her hand and she charges at the dumbie and takes some swift slashes then walks away and the dumbie falls too pieces.The Avengers clap again impressed.

"How about that trident" Pietro suggests. She nods and shrinks her swords and pulls off a trident charm and a large trident emits from her hand. She looks at another dummy and throws the trident. The trident hits the dummy's head and decapitates the dummy and the trident hits the opposite wall with the head pierced by the end of the trident's sharp point. The avengers gap at her display of fighting excellence and applaud. Cassidy bows and curtsies mockingly.

~LEH TIME SKIP~
All the avengers are in the living room hanging out and Cassidy comes in having showered from the "show-off session" she had done earlier. She walks up and plops down on one of the couches in the room and stares out the window. She subconsciously starts tapping her foot (ADHD).
"Can you stop that, please" Steve asks politely "I'm trying to read".
"Oh, sorry" Cassidy says sheepishly "what are you reading" she asks curiously. Steve lifts the book to show her and then goes back to reading.
"Umm.... I still have no idea what your reading" Cassidy says completely confused. Steve furrowed his brow in confusion and looked at the cover of the book.
"What do you mean? you can't read the title?" Steve still asked confused.
"I don't know how to read english" she said embarrassed. The avengers stare at her with confused and surprised faces.
"What?!?" Says Sam.
"Well I've never been to school either" She says with a shrug. The avengers stare at her as if she were a flying Pegasus.

"What do you mean you haven't ever been to school?!?" asked Tony completely hysterical.

"well it was always too dangerous for me to go to school because I can attract monsters very easily, I also didn't meet Uncle Clint till I was 11 and besides I was more worried about surviving through monster battles and god related wars as apposed to knowing advanced math." Cassie explained to the group, who seemed to understand the dilemma the teenager had grown up in.

"well we could always teach you how if you like." Bruce offered to the young girl, who looked at him gratefully and he nod back at her in acknowledgement.

"I would really appreciate that! thank you Bruce, thank you." Cassie answered politely.

~Mean while~

:Back at Camp: The Day before:

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Percy sits with Annabeth in the dining hall at diner, when he sighs and runs a hand through his disheveled, jet black hair.

"I know your worried about her but you have to give her space" Annabeth tells him with knowing eyes.

"I know, I know but shes my little sister! its my job to worry!" Percy exclaims with a desperate gleam in his eyes. It had been 2 weeks since Leo had passed and his little sister was taking it the hardest, and that to be expected they were soulmates. Then a man with a track suit and winged sneakers rushes into the dinning hall and straight at the table. He then abruptly stopped in front of Percy and Annabeth, Who quickly go to bow at the god, as does everyone else.

"Lord Hermes why are you here?" Percy asks the messenger god.

"I am here to deliver a letter" He replies with a more serious, that was odd for the gods usually charismatic personality. "Its from your sister".

~Thank you guys for reading, I know that its been awhile! I just have been balancing school and sports and its been hard so expect slow updates! Sorry!~