Chapter 5

"What do you mean this is a letter from Cassie?" Percy asked confused. "why would she need to send a letter if she was here,but...." Realization flashes over Percy's eyes and he bolts for the door dropping the letter in the process.

"Oh, Gods!" Annabeth gasped as she had picked up the letter and started reading it. Lord Hermes gave her a sympathetic look and she nodded at him and raced to catch up with Percy.

Percy has gotten to  his cabin to see most of his sisters stuff gone and he drops to his knees and clenches his fists. Annabeth gets their and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"I should have helped her more" Percy chocked out, trying not to sob.

"I know but we did what we could we have to let her find herself again", Annabeth softly explains to Percy as she kneels down and lifts his chin to look straight into his eyes. He sighs and looks down.

"I just hope she's okay..."

~LEH TIME SKIP~

:BACK AT AVENGERS TOWER:THE BACK TO CASSIE IN THE PRESENT:

Cassie thinks it's about time to start unpacking somethings and heads to her room from the common room. She walks in and heads straight for her bag of belongings and opens it. The first thing she takes out is a picture of her and Leo on the Argo. Tears brim her eyes as she stares at it so she puts it on her night stand and continues to unload her belongings into and on to the furniture placed around her room.

Awhile later Cassie comes out of her room to grab a snack and the rest of the Avengers are still scattered across the common room doing their own thing. Cassie walks over to the kitchen area and grabs a glass from the cabinet, pours some water and takes a sip. As she's moving the glass away from her lips she gets sucked into a premonition and the glass falls shattering all around her. Her eyes glaze over.

-in the vision-
She's walking on a beach as the sun sets across the horizon and she sees someone standing farther ahead of her staring at the ocean. He's wearing a white t-shirt with the sleeves rolled and a pair of overalls with the ends rolled. His hair reminds Cassie of an untamable main, it reminds her of Leo's gorgeous, curly locks and his tanned skin glows as the light of the setting sun radiates across the scene.
The impish looking boy, relinquishes his stare at the ocean and looks directly at Cassie. 'Leo!', Cassie's mind screamed as the boy smiled at her and made a start to walk towards her.
"LEO!!", Cassie yells excitedly as she begins to sprint towards him but right before she makes it to him she runs into what feels like a brick wall but their is nothing visibly in front of her. Cassie bangs on the barrier separating her and Leo and she screams his name. Suddenly the ocean starts to rise unnaturally. The water is rising and a large wave is growing quickly and racing towards the shore. Cassie is screaming at the top of her lungs trying to warn Leo of the impending wave. Leo remains smiling at Cassie as the sea swallows him and pulls him into the sea. Cassie lets out a heart wrenching sob and then....
BAM!
Back to reality. Cassie blinks a few times to clear the brimming tears from her eyes as the rest of the avengers surround her and make sure the young girl is alright. Cassie makes a face of pure confusion as she thinks back to the premonition she had just experienced.

"What the hell just happened?!", Steve exclaimed concern dancing across his face.

"I get visions sometimes.", Cassie states nonchalantly as she begins to make her way back to her bedroom paying no mind to the broken glass scattered across the floor and not noticing the looks being given by the Avengers.

'I don't understand!?!', Cassie thinks frustratedly.
'I thought Leo was dead?'.

~ON OGYGIA~
Leo awakens as Festus lands on the hidden paradise that hosts the Titian.
"CALYPSO!", Leo yells as he climbs of his mechanical friend. He starts rushing to the cave he spent most of his days on the island in.
"CALYPSO!", Leo calls again.
"Leo, is that you?!?", Calypso called from inside the cave. She rushes out and hugs the boy.
"Look it's great to see you, but we have to get back to camp, okay!", he explains hurriedly. Leo grabs her hand and begins to drag Calypso toward Festus.
"Why?", Calypso asks stopping the two in their tracks.
"I died and Festus brought me back with a potion and I need to get back to camp to see my soulmate, okay!", Leo explains and begins pulling her toward Festus again.
"Your soulmate?", She stops once again.
"Why are you doing this if you have somewhere to be and someone to go to?", Calypso asks confused.
"Because I made a promise and I intend to keep it!", Leo replies determination written on his face. He grabbed her hand once again and pulls her to Festus and the two jump on. Festus takes off and the two start their trek back to Camp Half-Blood.
'Cassie here we come!'