[come] iii.

[come] iii.

Alfredo is out of the question.

Actually, everything is out of the question now. Screw cooking in general. You don't have enough strength to lift a spoon, much less whip up a main dish.

Okay, that's stretching the truth and you know it. The thing is you tend to get a little more over dramatic than usual when Aunt Flo pays you a visit.

It's official. She comes at the wrong time, wrong house, wrong girl. Honestly, there should be a fuck off switch for situations like these.

All that's edible in the fridge is the lasagna you made for Lalisa as comfort food last week. Leftovers in tupperware at that. Lasagna was OK for you, a simple-minded person.

But it doesn't really swing with Seokjin. In fact, it's in his list of top ten dislikes, unless he updated it.

You hope he updated it, because the kitchen is currently not your forte. Instead of throwing stuff together and calling it alfredo, you change into your flannel onesies and curl up in front of the TV with a bowl of popcorn and a bunch of Hershey's bars.

Comfort food featuring Netflix and chill. What's a better remedy than that?

Grey's Anatomy is a decent show for people who are into human pretzels, which you kind of are. You just thought that watching a show about the ER would help you understand whatever the hell Seokjin said regarding work.

So far, the show is quite dramatic. So are your hormones, hence why you bond nicely with the show and sob into your chocolate. Mainly since your cramps are a total bitch, and also the fact that some doctor screwed up on an operation is having a moment of silence for their dead patient.

Sometimes being morbid felt right. This was not one of those times.

Minutes tick to half an hour that gradually transform into more than an hour. Before you know it, you're into your second bowl of popcorn, your third episode and possibly your fourth bar of chocolate. You're just reaching for the remote to change the channel when a tall figure by the threshold catches your attention.

You drop the remote in awe. Or shock. Both works.

It lands with an audible thud as you drink in the sight of your husband slipping off his one grand Balmain blazer to reveal a striped turtleneck underneath. Perched upon his slender nose is a pair of your favorite glasses--thin-rimmed and oversized. His blonde hair as you last saw it is now transformed into wavy tufts of caramel.

He can't even find time to eat properly, yet he managed a hairdo?

Your eyes sweep over to his jeans that hug his skin and showcase his mile-long legs. There are a few rips here and there, but knowing Jin, he had those done on purpose. A waft of D'hermes cologne wavers through the living room the moment he enters, the scent engulfing you in an unfamiliar hug.

Dr. Kim Seokjin, a Masters in Biology and Doctorate in Medicine, looks years younger tonight.

 Kim Seokjin, a Masters in Biology and Doctorate in Medicine, looks years younger tonight

this was short uh