chapter 8

Ever since my last cover I couldn't get bleeding love out of my head. Everyone was at church so I could actually leave my room without being hassled. I decide to make a sandwich. I went down stairs put my earphones and put bleeding love one. Why am I so obsessed with such an old song? I started singing along because no ones here.

when the song finished, it was followed by a voice screaming "you can sing!"

"what?!" I replied taking out my earphones

"You can actually sing, like really well too" Lisa squealed.

"You could join cimorelli" dani suggested

"No thanks" I bluntly replied

"Why not"

"Because this whole family revolves around cimorelli so I don't want to all of a sudden be on of the loved children because I'm part of your pathetic band" I screamed before I stormed to my room.

I can't believe I just did that. The one thing I've wanted more than anything and I turned it down

I was sat alone in my room for about an hour before there was a knock on the door.

"Go away" I shouted

"No" I heard Christina's voice reply

"You might as well come in 'cause your not gonna go away"

Christina walked in and sat next to me on the floor next to my bed

"So, Sam what's going on with you at the moment?"

"Nothing"

"Don't lie to me. Why do you keep having moods and why don't you want to be part Of the family?"

I sighed "its not that I don't want to its just that I don't feel like I belong in it"

"Why?"

"Firstly I've always been been put in this room alone Ever since I was 7 for god damn sake. I mean what 7 year old wants to be in a room alone when the have millions of siblings"

"Is that it?"

"Nope. There's also the fact that i was never wanted by any of the siblings, I mean it became pretty obvious when I wasn't asked to be in cimorelli an-"

"Wait what?" Christina interrupted

"Which part?"

"The bit about you not being asked to be in cimorelli"

"I was never asked which made me rebel because I thought if none of you liked me and wanted me in the band then I should be the opposite of everyone because I was clear none of you wanted me"

"But we did ask, well Lauren did and she said you rejected the offer"

"I couldn't if rejected because she never asked me"

******************************************************************************************************

Omg so scandalous 😯

Sorry I have updated in like a year I've just had a lot going on