When You First Came Into The World

Ruki

Yui lied in the hospital bed, her body weak from the hell she just endured giving birth. Throughout the excruciating seventeen hour long process, Ruki had been reading a book, ignoring his daughter's existence and his wife's longterm pain and screams.

"Ruki." Yui said holding you tightly, a crying mess. "One second Livestock, it's at the best part." He replied. Yui, frustrated with her newly wed husband, snatched his book from his hand and smacked the top of his head with it. "GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF A BOOK FOR FIVE MINUTES AND APPRECIATE YOUR DAUGHTER'S EXISTENCE!"

Kou

"M-Neko-chan, what would be a good name for this small kitten?" Kou and Yui were alone with you in room where she had just slaved away for six hours, suffering the most painful contractions from a stubborn baby. "I don't know Kou, how about Y/n?" Yui said happily. Kou petted your head, your newborn cries going silent from his comforting touch, and replied to Yui. "Looks like I have two M-Neko-chans willing to cook for me now, Yui and Y/n."

Yuma

Yuma yawned, poking your chunky cheeks as you lied in the glass case getting warm. Your tiny finger wrapped around his rather large thumb, and he made a funny face. "My Little Sow what're you doing-"

Then you kicked his face with your oddly long legs.

And that was the moment Yuma knew,

He messed up.

Azusa

"Azusa I swear if you dare touch Y/n with those knives I will push you out the window!! Yui cried holding you, standing on the bed hiding your pale skin and grey hair from Azusa. Your father who was devilishly creepy, held his knife wanting to 'get you started at a young age' to enjoy pain. Yui was not in the slightest bit happy about this. "Azusa don't you dare touch Y/n! She's only a baby!"

"Eve......I know....but I want her....to enjoy it..." Scoffed an agitated Azusa. Yui rolled her eyes, holding your body closer to her chest. "I SAID NO!!!" Then he climbed right up and cut your chunky arm. Yui screamed, Azusa smiled, and you laughed.