When They Catch You Swearing (Request By ScorpioBadass)

First request by @ScorpioBadass! Go check them out and maybe leave them a follow!!!

A/n,

This A/n is actually important, I'm running on about two hours of sleep so forgive me for grammatical errors! Also this'll be censored because I don't cuss (except crap, hell, and the occasional damn) due to religious reasons.

~Coffee

Ruki

The wind swirled through the dining room as you and Yui sat at the table waiting for Ruki to finish cooking. The air was crisp and blew the napkins across the room. Carefully, you screamed pointing to them. "Wivestock!!!!" You cried. "Pwick that up!" Yui sighed and reached for the floor, picking up the napkins and placing them in front of you. You, a one year old, had squealed touching them and a petting them. Ruki came out and sat at the end of the table, ruffling your black hair. Dinner began and everything was silent as Yui fed you. Your tiny chunky hands held onto the fork as it made its way into your mouth.

Everything was fine and dandy until the pudding fell off your spoon and plopped into your lap, the wet substance seeping through your onesie. Tears began falling from your eyes as Ruki sighed and mumbled. "Y/n calm down it'll wash.."

However you couldn't understand him, and you threw the bowl across the room, the pudding landing on the wall. "FWOR F&#%* SAKE! YOU STUPID SON OF A B%#*^!!! GO F!%* YOURSELF!!!" You screamed loudly and smacked Yui's hand. "F*%# YOURSELF WIVESTOCK!!!!!"

Kou

Kou was lying in his bed watching TV. Yui had been taking a crib and you were smuggled into your dada's chest. Your blonde gorgeous hair was being petted on repeat by him, you were fine with it. After the movie ended with Kip and LaFanda's wedding, you started trying to grab the remote from him. "M-Neko-chan no." Replied him to your actions. Fussy but determined, you tried reaching for it again, but agitated Kou smacked your hand away because you had a tendency to eat the batteries out of things.

Anyhow, you started whining reaching for it, Kou pushed you away once more. "M-Neko-chan NO." He repeated himself and you began trying again to grab it. "Dada mine!" You cried. He held it far away and you stood up on his chest and began jumping. A series of oOFS came from Kou's mouth as you jumped non-stop. "RATTIN PAKIN FW*^%#¥$!!!" You screamed loudly. "Y/N!! G-GET OFF!!!" He retorted grumpy. "SHUT UP DADA!!!! YOU P$#%^!!"

Yuma

Yui and Yuma had been playing with you on the floor. You were holding a doll Yui had given you that belonged to her when she was a baby. "Aw Yuma, look Y/n is playing with it!" Yui squealed happily as you started making the doll dance. "Bwa bwa bwa bwa!!" You giggled and Yuma pulled out a boy doll.

"Oh Y/n?" He said in a lighter accent pretending to be the blonde male. "Ywes?" The doll then dragged the male doll into the wall until

CRASH!

The dollhouse furniture fell down on top of your hand. Angered by this you started grumbling. "Ywou stupid pieces of s$&%!!! I hope you burn in hell!!! F&$# YOU!!! P$&%* MOTHERF$#€ING BABY BUTT!!!!!" Yuma and Yui looked at each other. "What kind of monster have we created?" Yuma said.

Azusa

Azusa was trying to get you to cut yourself while Yui was away. "No!" You shouted, shoving the blade back into his bleeding palms. "Y/n....it feels...amazing...though..." Azusa attempted to cut your small hands again, this time however you smacked his face. "F#%* OFF!!!" You shouted. Azusa's eyes widened at your colorful vocabulary. "Y/n I-I-"

"F#$% OFF!!!" This time you screamed and quickly Azusa backed away. "DONT YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN B#%€$!!!"