Your First Words

Ruki

Ruki and you had been sitting in the library for hours on end, him reading you Disney's adaption of Beauty And The Beast, as the original was in French and in a language he was not acquainted with. As he turned the page, Gaston singing about how he's self centered and a complete jerk (sort of like Ayato, who Ruki ranted about a lot), you pointed to a picture of Belle screaming "LIVESTOCK."

"Huh?" Ruki replied, confused. "LIVESTOCK." You said again, however this time you pointed to Le Fou. Ruki patted your head until you smacked his chest and screamed. "LIVESTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!!!!"

Kou

Yui was taking, uh, "interesting" pictures of Kou as you lied in your crib. Awestricken by your father's intoxicating and dazzling appearance, you jerked on the bars and began welling up with tears as Yui kissed his head. Angered by this, you picked your fluffy Pusheen and threw it across the room, smacking Yui in the head.

"M-Neko-chan!! What the hell was that for?!?" Kou shouted, Yui touching her head. "I'm okay Kou. Y/n just is probably curious abou-"

WHACK!

This time you threw your wooden toy train at her, causing Yui to flop on the floor and black out. Carefully you climbed out of your crib and rolled over to a confused Kou. "Mine!" You cried hugging his leg.

Yuma

It was a crisp autumn day, the smell of cinnamon was in the air. Yuma had let you tag along with picking tomatoes for the dinner Yui would be cooking, and as a baby, you crawled along. Out in the garden, birds flew around as Yuma tilted his head. "Those damn birds..." He grumbled. You tilted your head. Yes, Yuma swore in front of you. And yes, dropping the F bomb was also quite common with him.

You smiled and clapped your hands. "F$%# those birds!!" You giggled.

Azusa

The clock ticked back and forth as you and Azusa were playing with knives together. Azusa poked your chunky baby cheeks and kissed them. "I'm not.....supposed to be....letting you....play with these....Y/n...." His voice was monotoned as always, and you got annoyed by that easily. Anyhow, as he slid the knife over his skin, you pulled it away.

"Huh?" He said confused. You began looking at it, and eventually poked your cheek with it. Quickly it fell to the floor and you started crying just as any baby would. Azusa picked you up and petted your hair, kissing away your tears, as you mumbled. "I hwate that stwupid knifie!"