Requests Closed + Announcment

Hi guys! 

I know what you're thinking, "Coffee what's with the super long hiatus, dude? You say it's open despite the fact that you've completely avoided this book for a year!" 

If I'm being perfectly honest, yes I have been avoiding this book and the Sakamaki edition. 

When I first started these books, I was just a kid with a lot of time on her hands. I didn't expect anyone to notice them or even click on them for the most part. I was brand new to the fandom and wanted to throw in my dose of fangirl and contribute to this wonderful, intoxicating, fandom that has consumed my life. 

But, I've grown up since then. 

I took a long break, a much needed one. Now, here I am and I'm swamped in requests and comments, likes and favorites, and by golly it's amazing. It's amazing but it's not fun anymore. 

You're honestly some of the funniest, greatest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting in my life. 

Ever since my journey on this website began back in late 2015, I've matured and grown a lot as a writer. Now here we are, October of 2018, and I've got these wings that are about to fly away if I don't do something about it. Guys, writing is my passion. I've got all these ideas tearing through the seams of my mind and I'm so excited for them to escape. 

With this book closed, my stress levels are about to go way down. I'm going to be releasing some new works soon. Some will be more fan fiction, others will be my own original ideas. Whatever happens, I hope you all will stick around to see it. 

God bless all of you,   

~CoffeeLoffee