a/n new book: ephiphany//diabolik lovers

Ah, where would I be without the advertisement of my formerly successful books? They are like a billboard that I can stamp my newest delightfully devilish writings on.

So, for those of you who don't know, I've been traveling a lot back and forth this summer. I've been tearing through my cellular data reading and working on match-ups and whatnot for the past few months or so. Contrary to my first, innocent belief, it is quite burdensome to run a book like that. So with all the time I've spent quiet literally out in the middle of nowhere with little to no phone reception, I've been working on a story. Yes, I know how boring my page could theoretically get from (lovingly) crafting an entire novel with its own original characters and storyline parallel to Diabolik Lovers. Yet, here we are.

I've grown quite tiresome of creating run-of-the-mill X reader stories and whatnot, and naturally my mind longs to wonder elsewhere. Thus, while unpopular and most certainly frowned upon when done incorrectly, I've decided to create a full novel exploring a side story to Diabolik Lovers. Yes, it canonically contradicts the entire franchise in almost every way. I'll be doing something extremely risky here by re-writing a few characters and removing some, too. I think it is going to be especially interesting. Without further ado, after three excruciating years of re-writing, I present to you epiphany: diabolik lovers

The Founders, a set of egoistic, vain vampires eager to destroy the ruler of the Makai world, slaughter Vinzer Sakamaki in cold blood. Ending the most horrifying reign in all of the Makai history, Giesbach Tsukinami attempts a reign with an iron fist. However, rising from the ashes of his father's empire, Karlheinz vows vengeance for Vinzer's murder. Thus, a mass of violent killings and a mysterious disease spread rapidly among the Founders. However, a thousand years later, a mysterious set of brothers threaten Karlheinz's ascent to the throne.

In the midst of synthesizing a new, more powerful race of vampires with the Adam and Eve project, Karlheinz is left with little choice but to face death in the eyes, or defy it with the knowledge of a God. A burning lust for power, he seeks the comprehension of good and evil through a young girl, Yuri Hatori. On her deathbed, Yuri's life is eternally altered through the manifestation of Karlheinz, who offers her a reward she craves desperately.

Pain, hatred, betrayal, and a promise, Yuri's life will never be the same when she begins to feel the terrible heartache of love among the dreary reality of death.

----
I'm gonna shoot for August 11th as a release date. What do you guys think, hm?

Let me know! Your opinions are valid and are totally important. Cya August 11th!