Prologue

A/N: This is the sequel to Being Miss Mills. I recommend reading that first. This first part is a little fluff just to get you in the SwanQueen mood. I probably won't update daily like I did with Being Miss Mills but it will be done regularly. So enjoy! Any comments would be appreciated!

A/N: I'm reworking this story like I did with Being Miss Mills. I'm going to be correcting some errors and trying to bring more clarity to the story. No big overhauls, just tiny little fixes. 

Prologue

Present Day-Monday March 19, 2018

"Emma!" Regina stood at the doorway of the bedroom with an incredulous look on her face and her arms crossed. "What are you still doing here?" Emma Swan sighed and shook her head at her true love and soulmate Regina Mills. She loved the woman, she really did, but sometimes she was a handful to deal with.

"Calm down Regina." Emma grinned. "I still have time to vacate the premises. Are you that anxious to kick me out and leave me all alone?" She finished the question with a pout and her patented large green puppy dog eyes.

Regina gave her a smirk and rolled her eyes. "Oh God sheriff, dramatic much?" They both started giggling at their verbal exchange. Emma looked at Regina lovingly and rose to her feet from where she was sitting on their bed and walked over to the brunette that was standing in the doorway wearing a tight gray sleeveless pencil skirt with black pumps.

"Dramatic madam mayor?" Emma raised an eyebrow as she wrapped her arms around Regina's waist. "Being kicked out of one's home is a serious matter. I would think that one would be allowed some drama." She moved her face closer until their foreheads touched.

"You make it sound like I'm evicting you forever." Regina whispered as her rich brown eyes took on a dreamlike quality. "It's one night Miss Swan. Surely you can survive one night on your own."

The tall blonde sheriff moved her lips closer to her lover's and felt the warm breath on her face. The mayor's chest was moving up and down faster now as her breathing increased from the close contact.

"How can I Miss Mills? I am only whole when I'm by your side. Can half a heart beat on it's own?"

This earned another smirk from the mayor as she whispered. "Ask your parents, they are experts on living with half a heart." There was a soft chuckle from Emma. "And since when did you get so corny? 'Half a heart'?"

"Ask my parents." Her lips brushed softly over Regina's. "They are the king and queen of corny."

Regina touched her lips lightly to Emma's and left them there as she spoke. "This is not the time or the place to be discussing your parents Miss Swan." Her voice was low and thick with lust. "Besides my dear, there is only one queen."

Emma kissed the soft red lips. "Yes, your majesty." Their lips merged as their hands moved slowly up and down each other's bodies. Emma's tongue slipped out of her mouth and licked Regina's plump lips and Regina moaned softly as she parted her lips and allowed Emma's tongue to enter.

It was a slow dance that they had practiced many times before, and each time it felt as new as the first. Emma moved her tongue tenderly over Regina's and the mayor rose slightly on her feet to deepen the kiss with the slightly taller woman. Emma moved her fingers into the dark brown locks of Regina's perfectly styled hair. Regina was losing herself in the kiss, her body temperature was rising and it would be so easy to give in to her lover and allow herself to be taken on the bed that was only a few feet away. So easy to let herself be stripped down and feel the sweaty naked flesh of her lover all over her body. She could feel Emma's hunger through the magical bond they shared. It would be so easy to allow this to happen.

Emma...

Oh, don't say it.

You know we can't.

Sure we can. It would be so easy. We could just do it quick and say we didn't.

Regina chuckled in Emma's mouth at the joke. Emma...

Oh, you're no fun.

Regina's hands rose to Emma's chest and pushed lightly as their lips separated slowly. They were both breathing heavily and Emma's mouth was forming another pout again. Regina threw her head back and exhaled in sexual frustration. "You are killing me Swan!" She broke their embrace slowly.

Emma ran her fingers slowly through her long blonde hair. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh of resignation. "Well this is your idea, not mine. You have no one to blame but yourself."

"It's tradition." Regina said firmly. "The brides are not allowed to be together the night before the wedding." Emma shook her head in mock frustration.

"Ugh! This wedding!" She raised her arms and shook her fists to the sky, causing Regina to laugh. Emma looked at her and smiled. "Why did I agree to this? We should have just eloped and flew to Vegas!"

"I'm not having a Vegas wedding Miss Swan!" Regina said in mock offense. "I am a queen! I'm a little more refined than that."

Emma put her hands on her hip and raised her lips as she did a poor Elvis impression. "Hey! Las Vegas was good enough for the King!" Regina laughed again.

"You can go one night without sharing a bed with me Emma." Regina smiled and Emma rolled her eyes and blew breath out of her mouth like a horse, making her thin lips flap.

"I suppose." She said dropping her shoulders in defeat. Regina's head tilted to the side as her smile deepened and she placed a kiss on Emma's cheek.

"Thank you sheriff." Then she jerked her thumb over her shoulder. "Now get out of my house." Emma rolled her eyes at her but she picked up the small duffel bag on the bed and slung it over her shoulder.

"As you wish your majesty." She said as she walked past her queen, but not before she poked a finger in Regina's side playfully making Regina jump and giggle as she swatted the hand away.

They walked together down the stairs toward the front door. Once they reached the door, Emma turned and faced Regina. "Well, the next time I see you we'll be standing at the altar."

Regina's heart skipped a beat at the thought. "And then we'll be married." She said with a smile and touched Emma's cheek with her hand as she looked into her eyes.

"And then we'll be married." Emma repeated as she kissed Regina's palm.

Reluctantly Regina opened the door and Emma dragged her feet playfully over the threshold until she was outside. She turned once she was outside and looked at her bride to be. Regina sighed. "Those puppy dog eyes may work any other time, but not today Miss Swan."

Emma shrugged. "It was worth a try." Her face softened. "Until tomorrow my queen."

"Until tomorrow my love." Emma turned and walked slowly to Regina's Mercedes and she opened the door and got in. Regina watched as Emma started up the car and pulled away, waving back at the mayor. Regina waved and watched as the car disappeared down the road.