Chapter 2

A/N: Warning! This chapter contains a lot of Swanqueen loving! So if you don't want to read about the hot sex, stop reading after the Charming scene and move to the next chapter. ;)

Two weeks ago

Underbrooke

"So you are the famous Count Dracula." Rumplestiltskin regarded the man with disinterest, as he crossed his arms across his chest.

Dracula bowed to the shorter man with a flourish. "At your service."

Rumple smirked. "I highly doubt that."

Dracula smiled and placed his hand over his heart. "You wound me Dark One. I am honored to be in your presence. We have so much to discuss."

"The first thing we need to discuss is that your information about me appears to be a bit outdated. I am no longer The Dark One." The smile disappeared quickly from the Count's face as he digested the news.

"Well, that changes things." He said more to himself than to Rumplestiltskin, puzzled Rumple frowned at the Count. 

"How so?"

The sly smile returned to Dracula's face. "It only means that I have to alter my plan a tad." Dracula lunged at Rumple at superhuman speed and before he could react, Rumple felt the fangs pierce the flesh of his neck.

Storybrooke (the Charming farmhouse)

David and Henry opened the front door, each carrying an armload of groceries. David closed the door behind him with his foot, hoping that it wouldn't leave a mark behind, his wife, Mary Margaret hated when he did that. Luckily she was on the phone when they walked in.

"So creative writing huh?" David was continuing the conversation he had with Henry in the truck.

"Yeah." Henry said while he readjusted the bags in his arms. "I think it's as good a major as any. Besides I have a ton of experience in it already don't you think?" Henry winked and David chuckled.

"I guess you do at that." He was about to lead Henry to the kitchen when he heard his wife's phone conversation.

"It's been awhile since we heard from you stranger! We were about to send a search party over there for you two." Snow was saying into the phone.

"Is that Emma?" David asked with a smile.

"Hi moms!" Henry yelled hoping his mother would hear him and Snow tried to wave them both off.

"Your mother says hi Henry." She pointed to David. "Go put those groceries away before they expire." David chuckled and looked to his grandson.

"Better do what she says or she's going to grab her bow." The two of them walked to the kitchen. Snow frowned at her husband who just grinned and disappeared into the kitchen.

"Are you still there Mom?" Emma asked into the phone and Snow returned her attention to the phone conversation with her daughter.

"Oh yeah sweetie. Just dealing with your annoying father. So what's up?"

Emma inhaled into the phone before she spoke. "Well Regina and I want you guys to come over now because we have something very important to tell you." Snow's mind immediately went to trouble.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Calm down mom." Emma laughed. "Nothing's wrong. Actually it's rather good news. So grab Neil and Henry and come over to Regina's"