Blackmail

A/n yo before you read just know this book is all over the place and so unrealistic The main character ^
Saara's p.o.v
"What do you mean 'bankrupt'!? I thought my father took care of it!"A deep voice awakens me.The fûck.I thought I told that kid to get lost? I get up from the bench and look down to see a tall man arguing about money I presume.I used to be like that.Always worrying about money whether that be having too much or too little,but then I ran away.I'll admit it's hard at times but I had a home,though it only was a rooftop it was something.I've managed to learn how to live like this.It's a lifestyle now,but while this is fun and all I need to find a home,the cops are onto me and if I don't find a real home soon I'll be going to jail.

I decided to go to the streets to do my daily 'begging' which is just me and my ukulele.I sing for a living.Somewhere in between my singing and strumming I bump into the man who was on the phone earlier.You can imagine how surprised I was when I saw it was the one and only Harry Styles,I've only seen him in magazines from what I saw he was a really nice person.

"Watch out you prick!" He seethes not so nice after all.

"Whoa hold on it was an accident!"he glares at me but he soon notices the group of people with cameras.

"Wow you sing almost as good as me!"he fake smiles and puts a 100 dollars into my raggedy hat.

"WOW THANKS MISTER!" I fake smile right back at the bitçh.

"But you need this more than me" I hand him the 100 dollars and he takes it as if it has some sort of sickness on it.Bitçh.I may be poor but that doesn't mean I'm dirty! I see the group of people left probably bored of us.

"Listen here little girl you sing horrible and I don't need your pity or money!"he sneers throwing it on the ground.

"Technically it's yours..."I point out.He grabs me and pulls our faces closer.He better not do what I think he's doing.

"I don't give a fuck if it's mine.I only did that for the paps.I'm only here to make sure you don't tell anyone what just happened."I smirk Haha revenge is so sweet.

"Oh that you're bankrupt?"I say in an innocent voice and bat my eyelashes.

"WHO TOLD YOU!?" He puts his hand over my mouth.I lick his hand and he grimaced.

"Ew poor people germs!"he pulls out hand sanitizer and washes his hands.Wow.

"You did,you speak really loud.Is it cause people can't hear you over all your bulłshit?" I snap on him

"No! But you won't be able to speak after I'm done with you if you even dare tell anyone that I will-" he then proceeds to lift his hand up to slap me.Oh hell no.I grab his arm and twist it behind his back grabbing both of his arms and keep a tight grip on him.

"Now you listen here, first of all don't you dare even think about slapping me again or you will loose a lung,2 I won't tell anyone... On one exception...you let me live with you!"he groans immediately saying "God no I'm not having a poor person in my house."

ok he asked for this."HARRY STYLES IS BAN-MYMYKTKRKE" he put a hand over my mouth again.

"OK!OK! I'll do it! Just shut up!" He grabs me and throws me over his shoulder.Not like I can feel pain or anything.