Ze End

A/n trying something new here S= Saara

S's p.o.v

I look at Niall in disbelief there's no way Harry beat him up bad enough for him to lose his memory.

"Ha!Your face is priceless!" He laughs.

"Oh ha ha so funny." I narrow my eyes at him.

"So...um I don't really know where to start...I'm sorry." Niall looks at his hands.

"Niall...look at me." I lift his head up.

"What you did was not fine by any means but I see why you did what you did." His eyes light up a bit.

"I'm not done, that doesn't mean I forgive you you'll have to prove it." I say.

He frowns."Don't worry Harry's not off the hook either" I laugh.

"Oh...him" he sighs.

"Yeah...don't be mad but..." I start.

"What?" He ask.

"I invited hi-"knock knock.

"Sarraaa" he groans.

"I'm sorry!" I whisper shout.

"Come in!" Harry walks in and his eyes soften when he sees Niall's bruised body.

"Niall...I was stupid when I did...whatever...this was "He says.

Niall opens his arms and Harry hesitantly hugs him.

"I know your stupid but it's ok" he smiles.

"So can you leave now?" I ask.

"Yeah I just need to sign papers." I nod and me and Harry go get lunch while Niall signs the papers.

"Hey guys!" Niall walks in the cafe.

"Whoa your leg...what happened?" He asks.

"This dumbo" I point to Harry.

"Broke it." Niall glares at him.

"Calm down it was an accident." we get up and head to Harry's house.

"Niall?" I ask."Yeah?" He looks at me."To answer your question yes" I smile."What?" He looks at me perplexed.I kiss him."I'll be your girlfriend" I grin."Oh...Saar you don't have to-" "But I want to" I cut him off."I wanna make this work" he grins and lifts me off the ground."Thank you thank you thank you!" He spins me."We can do this together right?" He asks."Together together together everyone" I hum under my breath."What was that?" Niall cocks his head at me."Um...yes of course we in this together!" I hug him."Anyways...pizza?" Niall ask."It's on my speed dial" I hand him the phone and that's how we spend our day eating pizza until Harry kicks us out.

"Wait so...he just slapped you?" I snort."Yeah..."  Niall blushes.We were currently at his apartment and we just started talking about anything and everything.Right now we were on embarrassing moments."Hm...okay but it could've been worse have you ever been booed out of a bar?" I challenged."No you have!?" He widens his eyes."Oh many times"I say causally."This was back when I was just discovering my voice and i was trying out different genres of music.So you can imagine the fright all this people had when I start full on screaming "Wake me up" Niall blinks in disbelief."Well I can't top that" he chuckles."But there was this one time I caught Lou and Haz making out" he raises a brow."How is that embarrassing for you?" I tilt my head."It was embarrassing for them! I was having the time of my life when they both shoved each other off and blushed like crazy"he cackles."Well I should probably get going" I start to head out. "Are you sure?" Niall points to my leg."I'll be fine" I get to my car and head to the 5sos boys house.

Fast forward like...a month later

S's p.o.v
"While this is fun and all I'm running on my last few dollars I really need to do something or else I'll end up like Britney Spears!" Harry looks to me wide eyed. "I have an idea!" I squeal.

"A solo...album?" Harry furrows his brows. "Yes! And I can collaborate with you on one of the songs! We can even write it together!" I grin. "I don't know...what about the fans won't they think the band is breaking up?" He bites his lip. "Nah we can say you're branching out!" I wiggle my brows. "No I'm not doing it." He states. "Do you really have a choice though?" I raise my brow. "No." He sighs. "Exactly so come on let's get to writing!" I pull him along to his music room. We sit together pencil and in hand and paper on desk. We look at each other and smile both thinking...it's the start of something new

A year later...
It's been a while hasn't it? A lot has happened.Harry and Me made an album! Well mostly Harry I only helped a little, that guy is a musical genius. Harry was no longer in debt! Oh and guess what Him and Lou are getting married in March! As for me things have been...great as well. Niall and I are dating. I'm signed to a label now! My dreams of performing are finally coming true!Oh and I eventually did get paid those sixty million.It's too good to believe but that's life although as of now Harry and me are just relaxing before we go on tour. Yeah we,I'm his opening act. I also have a puppy now a cute little husky named Skylar. "Sarrrrr! We gotta go!" Harry whines. "No,you have to go I'm just there for support but I mean I could always..." I start. "Nooo!" Harry whines yet again. "Ok come let's go then!" I drag him to the car. "James Corden here we come!" I yell.

**********

"So Harry I hear your going on tour soon is that true?" James ask. "Yes! Tour dates will be coming very soon so be on the lookout!" He grins. "Now Saara you and Harry are roommates, how's that been living with the one and only." He raises his brows. "Terrible..." the audience gasp. "At first but then he let go of his tough guy act and I got to know the real Harry! He's really just a big softie." I poke him and giggle. The audience laughs along. "You two have quite the fun." James points to the screen behind him and I see a photo of when I pranked Harry with balloons filled with color dust. He was covered in color and I was standing next to him proudly grinning. "That reminds me I still need to get her back on that." Harry smirks. I roll my eyes. "So you and Niall huh?" James jokingly winks. "Yeah we're dating and he's the best."I genuinely smile. "Aw young love I remember when I was like that." He sighs. "You know about love?" Harry chuckles. "Yeah What makes you think I don't?" James raises a brow. "Oh a real man knows a song is the way to love." Harry smiles. I squeal knowing where this was going. "I think we have a sing off happening here!"I stand up and the audience cheers. They look at each other and get ready. Harry starts with Isn't she lovely,classic James hits back with Never gonna give you up,classic meme. They each sing one more song until...Niall shows up.Huh? Okay? "Lads you're both wrong let me show you how to woo a women." Niall starts singing Falling in Love.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you
When he gets to the end he walks towards me and gets on one knee. Oh,this can't be...holy mother of pearls. I put a hand over my mouth and gasp. "Saara Marie Cortes,will you do me the honor of marrying me?" He says. I stand there speechless. "No way..." I say. "No? He says hurt. "I mean yes! It's just I was so shocked so I was like no way but I didn't mean no and I j-" I'm cut off by Niall kissing me. "Thank you." He says once he's pulled back. "Niall..." I sob as he puts on the ring. "Is it not big enough? I-i can buy another ring." He stutters. "Ni it's perfect, these are happy tears idiot." I laugh and hug him. I never thought my life could get better. Guess I was wrong. But where's the fun in always being right...I'm I right?