YOU WHAT!?

Saara's p.o.v
Lately it seems like all my amigo does is go out.I'm worried as he can't be going out every night like he used to seeing as he is bankrupt,in fact I don't know where he's getting this money from.

He says he's working on a solo album and of course I'm guessing he still gets money from his last album with his band but that can only get you so far.The worst part is that he's slowly coming home drunker and drunker.

First it started off as tipsy,a little wasted,nearly drunk,drunk,and then full out plastered.

I've decided to interrogate him tomorrow.If anything he can sell this house I mean two people in a large mansion...it's a bit excessive if I'm being honest.

"Honey I'm home!"Harry slurs over his words.I help him walk and lead him to his room while leaving a glass of water along with Advil.

"Saaraaa!"he whines as I'm about to leave.

"Cuddle?"he pouts.Hmm he's never been like this before at least while he's drunk but I can never decline a cuddle.I climb in his bed and he clings to me like a koala.

"Love you Saraa!"he screams and cuddles into my neck.I laugh and fall asleep seeing as I waited all night for Harry to come.Wait...LOVE?!

"SARAA!WHAT HAPPENED!"Harry shouts and I jolt up.I look around and see why he's screaming he thinks we slept together.

"AHAHHA!"I point to him freaking out.

"YOU...THINK...WE...SLEPT...TOGETHER!?" I say in between laughter.

"I-I don't know!"he says genuinely confused.

"Listen last night you came home drunk and told me to cuddle with you.That's all I promise!"I raise my hands up in defense.He sighs in relieve.Just then the door burst open and Louis walks in.

"Whaaaaat!"he stares wide eyed at us and to make it even worse Liam,Niall,and Zayn walk in.

"Um..."I jump off the bed.

"You cheated on me!?"Louis lunges at Harry ready to attack.

"No!He just wanted to cuddle he was drunk ok!"I explain.

"oh..." Louis blushes.

"But still!"he slaps Harry...hard.

"OW!What'd you do that for!?"he holds his cheek in pain while the rest of us stifle a chuckle.

"Um anyways guys let's do it!"I say.They all look at each other and nod.Liam and Louis hold Harry down while I hand Niall the rope.He ties it around his hands and feet while I blindfold him.

Harry's p.o.v
Once I don't feel anything I open my eyes and see nothing but I do hear breathing other than my own.

"Guys!Stop this isn't funny!"I whine.I feel something being untied from my head.I look around and see Liam,Lou,Ni,and Saar sitting on a couch all looking worriedly at me and a banner that said

"Money doesn't grow on trees fool"in messy handwriting.

"Harold we are worried about you and your money.

"Ok and?"I huff.

"So that's why we sold your house!"Niall cheers.

"YOU WHAT?!"I manage to untie my the rope on my hands and I start choking Niall.

"I'm...Sorry!" Niall says in a high voice due to my tight grip on him.Louis pries my hands off and scolds me.

"We already have everything packed like little things but furniture and stuff like that is going into a moving van tomorrow"Saraa explains.I sigh.I guess this was for the best and I do get money from selling it.

"Ok I surrender"I put my hands up.

"Yay! Let's go pack!"Saraa and I run to my room to pack.

It was the next day and we were double checking nothing was left.We check the
last room and it's time to leave.

"Bye stairs,bye floor,bye carpet that I spilled salsa on once and it never came out so now it's just a mystery spot that kinda looks like Florida,Oh!bye chandelier!Bye-"Saraa stops me by putting a hand over my mouth.

"Shut up!"She groans.I roll my eyes but stay silent.We reach the entrance and Saraa hands me a wad of cash.

"um...thanks?"I gasp.

"Yeah yeah,let's go yeah?"she pulls me out but I stay planted.

"Bye home"I whisper and a tear slips out.

"This is not a novella!"Saraa pushes me and this time I obey and walk making her almost fall.We get in my car and Saraa puts the location in and we drive away to a new life.

"Ew this looks like some 'Little House on the Perry' shit"I grimace looking at the dull colored house as simple as can be.

"You're so dumb that's not it!"she slaps my head.I look at where she's pointing and see a modern two story house.

"Oh yes Harry likey!" I grin and Saraa fake gags.I drive to the actual spot and the moving vans follow not too long after.As I go to pay the guys to put the furniture Saraa stops me.

"You're broke you idiot"she thanks the men and starts to take the boxes out while I handle the more bulky items.After 5 gruesome hours the house was finally decorated,it probably would've been faster if I called the guys up but who wants to help me move in like honestly.

"I don't know about you but I'm gonna hit the hay"Saraa stretches.

"Yeah same"I settle on the couch cause I'm that exhausted and fall asleep in a few minutes.

"Cookies!We gon' make some cookies!"I hear someone singsong.

"Grandma no I can't I'm full"I say in my half asleep state.The person singing before burst out laughing.

"Harry wanna make cookies?"I hear the voice louder and I open my eyes to see Saraa with an apron on and flour all over her face.

"Yeah!"I stand up a little too quickly and stumble a bit.We spend our afternoon cooking cookies.

"so...now what?"I ask we had just put the second batch of cookies in the oven.

"YO ILL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT!"Saraa sings into a wooden spoon.She points the spoon to me and I hesitate at first but belt out

"WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT!"

"SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT!"Saraa continues.We both sing the next line.

"I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY ZIGAZIGAH!"we both fall on the couch and laugh.This never happened at my old house...I think I can call this place home.