Sorry

Months later...
Saara's p.o.v
Me and Harry have bonded over these past few months.He still has his little diva moments now and then but it's all good,although I know there's still a reason why he was a douche and I am really tempted to find out why.

I know it's none of my business but as a friend I feel like it's my duty to find out and help him.

But for now he said he's going on a date with Louis.I ship it 110% He says they took a break from dating once Harry got cold.

Now Harry said he's gonna make it up to his "Loulou" I tried teasing him with the pet name and he freaking growled at me told me that was his thing and left a mark on me.

I of course had to help him plan the date,it had to be the best.Only the best for Louis.So me being me planned everything out an afternoon picnic on a rooftop and a night stargazing simple and sweet.

I tell Harry and of course he argues.

He said my plan was stupid and cheesy,he wanted to do a movie and dinner so I said No H your crazy I know Lou he doesn't care about the materialistic things.

And you know we argue back and forth until we come to an agreement a movie and a surprise which I am in charge of!

"Don't mess this up,I'm giving you one chance I rarely give those out so don't.ruin.it"Harry says and he gets real close to me looking me straight in the eyes.

Then he just leaves.

I feel a vibration from my pocket and I jump startled,I look down and see it's my phone.The caller I.D said "Niall Horan"I answer and he immediately sounds hella nervous.
N:Um...H-Hi S
S:Hey Hoe!
N:Can we meet up at our usual place?
S:Um...yeah right now?
N:Yeah...bye

That's weird he usually always laughs when I call him hoe.

Maybe I should stop that.

Eh whatever!

I grab my car keys and head out.Yes I have a car.Pretty cheap but it's something.

On the way to "Blu" that's where I work it's a cafe for dogs!It's also Me and Niall's hangout spot.

Anyways on the way I blast one direction and 5sos.I recently became a fan.By the time I get there I finish the M.I.T.A.M album.

I walk in and see Niall playing with a pekingese puppy.

"Aw who's this little guy?"I sit next to him and belly rub the cute mammal.

"Um girl and her name is Tulip!"Niall exclaims.

"Cool,so like are we here for anything special? You sounded pretty urgent on the phone"I ask giving Tulip to her rightful owner.

"Um yeah but I got us coffee"he hands me my favorite a skinny latte with half a quarter of sugar two pumps of caramel with coconut milk that's fat free and-Ha! You thought it was a vanilla bean frappe.

Once we finish he tells me to turn the cup.

"Will you go out with me?"it says.

"Uh-Oh Spaghetti-O"I mumble under my breath.

"What?"Niall ask.

"Um...Yes!I mean yea it's cool man"I cough.

"Ok I'll text you the details later!"he runs off obviously shocked and happy.

I walk away with a smile.Do I have feelings for Niall?

well I mean you did say yes so duh unless you're being mean and are leading him on...Shut up other me!