Finally

A/n:YALL BACK TO YOU IS SO GOOD!I MADE AN EDIT ^IK ITS BAD BUT THE SONG ISNT!
Saara's p.o.v
This is it.

Harry's p.o.v
This is it

Saara's p.o.v
Today's the day I finally

Harry's p.o.v
Let the world know that skank isn't my girlfriend

Saara's p.o.v
Start my job!
I go downstairs and see Harry making breakfast.

"Oh la la! What we eating today Chef Harry!?"I drool eyeing the food.Just as I'm about to grab a piece of bacon Harry snatches the plate and holds it up.Damn him and his tallness.

"Well I don't about you but I'M eating pancakes and bacon"He takes the bacon and a stack of pancakes,leaving me with nothing...THAT BACON WAS EXTRA CRISPY!

I stand there open mouthed.

"Oh and close your mouth honey it's not cute."he closes my mouth as he passes.He finish his food and leaves me to fend for myself.

Great!Because I'm such a good cook!I look around and find a plate with a note on it

"To:Saraa because even whiny bitches deserve food :)"

I look at the plate and see bacon and pancakes,the gesture would've been nice if he hadn't call me a female dog but I could care less seeing as I had food now!

"Oh and here!"Harry tosses me a shiny object I catch it and see it's a phone.I don't know what brand but it has an apple on the back so that must mean something.

"Um...how do you do this?"I ask holding the phone.

"Jesus Christ I don't time for this."Harry mumbles before showing me a manual.

"Bye!"Harry says and leaves that reminds me...oh no.

I'M LATE TO MY JOB!I rush up to my room randomly picking out clothes and pull my socks on I noticed they were different colors but I had no time to change so I put on my raggedy converse on and run out the door.

"Bye Alfred!"I yell to the butler who was cleaning.Him and I had become friends considering he was the only person living here besides Harry claiming he was working for Harry free of charge,but I think it's cause he has a home here.

I run as fast as my little legs take me and mentally face-palm when I see I ran past the cafe.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I'm late!"I tell the man who was at the counter.

"Um...Saara?"he ask.

"Yes Sir!"I put my hand to my head like a soldier.

"oh ok SHAWN!"he yells I scream but only in my head.

"Yea?"A man who looked fairly young walks out his outfit different than the other workers so I'm guessing he was the manager.

"Um the new girl is here."he points to me.

"Oh!This is who Ash was talking about!Hi I'm Shawn I run this little gem!"He pulls me in for a hug and then shows me around.

There was a sitting area with the comfiest bean bags.

Then he showed me where "the magic happens" the back had a little kitchen and a storage room.

"So...what I'm I doing?"I ask.

"Oh you'll be making the treats for now,maybe even handle the cash register!"he gives me the biggest smile ever.I smile back and get to work,I mess up but after my third time burning the cookies my co worker a.k.a Melanie showed me how to properly make it.

"Thanks!"I grin,she grins back and I gasp.

"You have a tooth gap!"I gawk at her envious.

"Y-yeah I'm not too fond of it"she says shyly.

"Gurlll! Be proud it's awesome!"I assure her.

She looks up confused but then smiles.We go on making cookies and at the end of my shift Melanie hands me a heart cookie with thanks❤️ on it in pink frosting.

"Aww!You go Glen Coco!"I hug her and we walk out together,she even gives me a ride.Never rode on a bikes basket before but it was fun!

"Whoa."Mel says once she sees my house.

"Yeah um wanna come in?"I ask she kindly rejects and pedals away.

"Aw does wittle Saarwah have a girlfwiend?"Harry teases.

"No." I calmly reply.

"How was that interview?"I make small talk.

"Good,really good actually."he says sneakily taking my phone and he gives it back once we get inside.

"What did you do?"I raise my brow at him.He just smirks and runs away.

I look at my phone and realize he made me an Instagram account and only followed himself...but he didn't follow me.I decided I might as well follow some fan accounts.I find one and it shows a recent video of Harry probably from his interview.

Nick:So who's this Saara girl? Harry:No one just my roommate,she's kinda annoying sometimes
Nick:So no love interest at all?Harry:Oh god no!No love at all.

The video ends there and I find a tear going down my cheeks.What did you expect Saara?You guys barely know each other.Ugh stupid emotions!Am i on my period cause wtf emotions all over the place man!

"Saara? You good?"Niall walks in oh yeah he said he was coming over today.

"I-I'm Gucci man."I sniffle.

"You haven't answered your phone I was worried."He frowns.

"Oh no Niall...what did you do why is she crying!"Harry points to me.

"I don't know I just walked in and she was like this."he says.

"It's not like you would care all I am is an annoying roommate right?"I sneer and shove past him.He gasps and Niall just scoffs.

"You did it now mate!"he storms past him.I run into my room and fall into the pillow and let it out.

Niall's p.o.v
I hear muffled sobs.Uh oh it's worse than I thought.Um...think Niall!ahh I'm not good with people crying.I timidly knock.

"Go away you loser!"She screams.

"I-it's Niall."I say wide eyed.

"oh I'm sorry come in I guess."I walk in and see her sitting on the bed with tear stained cheeks.

"He hates me!"she sobs.

"He's still the same mean person as before."she wails and tries to stop the tears.

"Aw sweetie it's gonna be okay he'll warm up to you soon enough."I assure her.She cries into my chest and only sobs more when I try helping her.Harry soon comes in with a sad look on his face,I know he didn't mean to say it but management takes no chances.

"Um S?"he whispers.

"Harry!"She smiles and lunges at him he runs away thinking she's going to attack him but it's quite the opposite.She jumps on his back and hugs him.

"Why'd you say that? It really hurt me."she ask.

"Well I had to...I wish I could tell you but I'm just not ready."He admits.

She jumps off of his back and goes so they're face to face.

Saara's p.o.v
I hug him and say"it's fine but please try to be nice." he laughs and holds my chin

"Ok from this day on I will be nice no more Mr.Meanguy."he looks me in the eyes.

"Really!"this is a miracle.

"Promise."he gives me a dimpled smile.I hug him again and wrap my legs around him.

"Thank you!"I kiss him on the cheek.

"Um...I'm sorry."I stand up and blush.

"It's fine." we stare at each other until Niall coughs awkwardly.

"Oh I'm sorry Ni wanna watch a movie?!"I ask he nods and we do that for about an hour until he had to leave.

"Harry!Wanna watch a movie?"I ask.He sits next to me and we cuddle until we fall asleep.Today was a very surprising day but a pleasant surprise that's for sure.