Niell🍀

Saara's p.o.v
It's been a week now. A painfully long treacherous week full of awkwardness,tension,and silent conversations.

He hasn't spoken to me once,I understand how it must be but don't make me feel like the bad guy here! I might as well be the bad guy though considering I'm literally being paid to be a friend to him.

I think it through hmm...go through with this plan and break all trust with him but get money,or don't do it and gain trust but he's still a jerk...I'll take my chances.

Speaking of today I'm going to meet up with the boys.

*some time later*

"Aye Saara!"Niall calls and gestures for me to sit next to him and Liam.

"Hey guys." I say, we then eat lunch and discussed the arrangements but not before eating dessert.

"Ok so we decided since you didn't want us to pay you the least we could do is give you a job!"Luke says doing jazz hands while we were walking out.

"AHHH!'I practically hit a high note from excitement scaring all the guys,even the people nearby gasped.

"Oh Jesus you really want a job wow."Calum chuckles.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou!"I hug them which catches them off guard but they hug back.Oh.

"Was that too much? I'm sorry."I shyly smile worried.

"It's fine!I love hugs!"Niall says hugging me again to prove his point.From the corner of my eye I see Liam nudge Louis and say

"Yeah but only if they come from her." They both giggle.Yes giggle.Does he like me? no way.We've only just met...

I suddenly have to go now.

I walk away but Niall pulls me back a little to hard causing my clumsy self to fall but he catches me and it was those scenes from those cheesy movies that you can find in the dollar store.

"Oi!Oi!Get it Saara!"Louis chants.

"Oi!What about me!"Niall pouts.

Oh shiiitzu.Does this confirm it!?No!Absolutely not!He was obviously joking.i gotta get my head in the game!Focus Saara!

I turn and walk home this time Niall doesn't even glance back at me.See I told you he doesn't like me he didn't even notice me leaving.

Niall's p.o.v
Oh I noticed.I just thought she was mad at me...

Harry's p.o.v
I pace around the room waiting for Saara.She just left without a word!I know what you're thinking

'You're Harry Styles the most awesome hottest cutest guy in the universe!So why worry about a stupid girl?'

Well 1.Thank you I know! 2.I've kinda grown attached to the little pest call me crazy but I might actually tolerate her!I know we haven't talked in a whole week but that doesn't mean I'm mad.I was busy,I mean I am Harry freaking Styles.I'm bound to be busy every now and then.

"Oh Heeey."Saara enters awkwardly.

"Saara!Where have you been!I've been waiting for two hours! And-"