[07]: COLD TEA

CHAPTER SEVEN;
[ COLD TEA ]
[VIBRANCE || FRED WEASLEY]

—CHAPTER SEVEN;[ COLD TEA ][VIBRANCE || FRED WEASLEY]

     ARDEN HELD HER BREATH AS SHE BUTTONED HER WHITE UNIFORM TO THE very top, her lips sealed shut as an abundance of conversations echoed throughout the bathroom—rendering Arden and her thoughts to silence. It was a bustling Monday morning and there was absolutely no time to waste, the clock read eight thirty and if Arden miraculously managed to catch a few pieces of toast before breakfast disappeared, then the gods were certainly on her side.

Before Alice could even ask, Arden pushed a bottle of pink shampoo into the girl's hand without question. She spit out her toothpaste into the sink, then gurgling a cup of water before she repeated the process. Arden wiped her mouth and practically ran out of the bathroom seconds later, her bag in one hand and tie in the other. "Sorry!" She apologized quickly as she accidentally rammed into a group of third year's, earning a couple of nasty looks in response as she pursed her lips and bounded down the stairs.

Arden attempt to string her tie around her collared shirt as she made her way down to the Great Hall. She blamed Alice for her late awakening—Arden had told the girl to wake her up the following morning because her alarm clock was being uncooperative. Much to her expectance, the blonde had failed to do the solid, leaving Arden to skip her usual cold shower and yank on a wrinkly uniform within the minimal time granted to her. She scowled as her heels clanked and sputtered against the stone stairs—Arden would make sure to chew out the girl when she had time. Now, though, she was rather focused on grabbing breakfast.

Arden let out a large sigh of relief when she spotted the various dishes still scattered about the tables. Sunny was currently in deep conversation with Thea, looking rather surprised by Arden's late arrival. "I made it," Arden grinned cheerfully, reaching out to grab a piece of toast—then, just before her eyes, the food vanished and Arden was left grasping at thin air.

"What the fuck."

Sunny let out a howl of laughter as Arden's face dropped like a crumbling body, her lips curling into a scowl as curses fell from her lips tangibly. Just across, Thea refrained from giggling whilst Rowan and Jason held no restrain from bursting out into a fit of laughter. Arden bit her lower lip, her fingers clenching into tight fists as she held back the anger that threatened to seep out. Of course that had to happen to her of all people. Now she would have to attend classes on an empty stomach with a foul mood for the rest of the day.

Irritability, Arden began to head towards History of Magic, her brother and his friends in tow behind her—absolutely and impeccably angry as she did so. She had yet to tell Sunny of the bruise removal paste, the time not yet available for her to mention the product. He was always surrounded by the three students, making it almost impossible for Arden to ever catch a minute alone—aside from when the two spent long nights together, of course, but besides that it seemed as if though the time they once dedicated towards one another was quickly dwindling by the hour. Hopefully she could pitch the product during Defence class, that was if he wasn't distracted by a chatty Rowan or a comical Jason.