About the Story

Blood Moon Mate

It's said that every thirteen years the beast that plagues this land come out seeking for a mate, during the blood moon. At this time girls from neighboring villages together and walk into the Blood Forest at night fall, till daybreak. If you are lucky you won't be found, but if you are found you're either killed or chosen. So what happens when I take a stroll through the forest the eve of the blood moon on the way to grandma's house.

About the story....

This is going to be my Little Red Riding Hood vision story. I want something that will push me with my writing to help me improve with detail and emotions. I feel this will do it.

Yes, it's going to be a werewolf story, but I'm going to try to bring back the classic werewolf, but with a twist in today mate type story line. If you have forgotten in the old movies/story werewolf shift during a full moon, given the reason why I'm writing the werewolf like this. I want some classiness to it.

Updates might be slow since I'm taking my time, plus have other stories I'm writing also. I just wanted something different from what I normally write so when I want to step away from the romance lovely type writing I can come to a more possessive controlling dark romance, fantasy.

Edited....

Please remember I am dyslexic, so there is going to be grammar problem. Another reason for the slow update since I want to try to fix at less 90% of those mistakes (I'm not perfect and know I can't fix all my mistakes.) editing tool I will be using are Ganger and ProWritingAid, plus Natural Reader (which readers it out loud to me) so hopefully this will help me make the story better and I'll try to fix most problems I have. The chapter will still be marked Unedited if I am the one who has edited the chapters, unless someone else does. At that time it will say edited with the person who edited it for me name.

Thanks for giving this story a read though and I hope you enjoy.

Sincerely- Letty Scott

Oh if your having trouble on reading updates on the Wattpad app, don't worry so am I which I don't understand why. It's not even showning up saying there a new update on my app.