Information

Pure Blood Vampires ~ The fastest, strongest, oldest vampires. They are the only ones that can safety turn humans without any problems. They are the leaders of the vampires and there are five familys. The vampire disease started with them.

Pure Blood werewolves (Lycans)~ The only werewolves that can command and control any werewolf with the exception of another pure blood. The oldest of their kind and the strongest. There were three families but two vanished leaving the Moons to keep things under control. The werewolf disease started with them.

The Five Vampire Families ~

° The Shades are the strongest pure bloods and are believed to be the first of the pure blood families. They are the largest clan of vampires and are currently the ones trying to whipe the werewolves out of existence. They hate the Florescents and Moons. They use Blood magic. They have black hair and red eyes.
~John Shade and his two children Angel Shade and Vlad Shade are the clans pure bloods.

° The Patrovas - (Pa-tro-vas) - are the second largest vampire clan. They are known for there cunning minds and there ability to vanish into shadows. They are a clan of assassins. They have black or dark brown hair with bright green eyes.
~Katherine Patrova and her son Nathan Patrova are the pure bloods.

° The Knights are the third clan and are the law enforcers. They make sure that vampires aren't reckless and don't expose themselves to humans. They are the fastest of their kind. They have brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.
~Kat Knight and her son Elijah Knight, as well as her brother Slade Knight.

° The Florescents - (Flor-es-cents) - are the fourth clan and wanted nothing to do with the war. They only joined on the werewolves side when the Lumenares were attacked and possibly whiped out. The Florescents can use moon magic. They have blonde or white hair with blue or grey eyes.
~The Florescents and Lumenares are blood relatives. A Florescent and Lumenare are brother and sister because they had the same mother.
~Francesca Florescent and her daughter Elizabeth Florescent are the Purebloods of the clan.
Kole Florescent was murdered by Nathan Patrova.

° Marcus Willow is the only Member of his clan after the Crescents wiped them out. They once were the second largest clan and close friends of the shades. They don't have any special abilities that anyone knows of. They have black hair and green blue eyes.

The three Pure Blood Werewolf Families ~

° The Crescents - (Cres-cents) - were the only family that fought in the war. Their pack was the largest for that very reason. They had Black fur. Their special ability was strength and endurance. They have black hair and blue eyes.
~William Crescent and his sons Wallace Crescent, James Crescent, and his mother Gladas Crescent.

° The Lumenares - (Lu-men-nairs) - were the second pack and didn't fight in the war but were attacked anyway. They had White fur. Their special ability was moon magic and every few generations starlight magic. They have blonde or white hair with blue or grey eyes.
~Alice Lumenare and her son Jim Lumenare.
Alix Lumenare is Alice's dad and Francesca Florescent's brother.
Luka Lumenare, Alix's father and the first Lumenare.

° The moons were the smallest pack because they only had blood relatives in it once Silivia sent all the turned werewolves in her pack to the Crescents pack. They have silver fur. They are fast, very agile, and extremely strong. Silvia Moon is the fist werewolf and is known to be immortal. They have brown hair and brown eyes.
~Silvia Moon and her Three kids Davina Moon, Raven Moon, Catlin Moon.
Davina's son Jeremiah Moon.
Raven's two kids Sonya and Athena moon.
Athena's son Adam.

The sub species~

° Werefox~ A species that came from a genetic problem that changed the DNA of Kyle Wilson. He spread the disease when he turned his best friend Alexandra Rosewood, Janes great grandmother. Werefoxs have white or bright red fur. They are fast and sly.
~The Alpha is Jane Rosewood.

° Fiend~ The first fiend was once a pure blood vampire. His family and name is unknown to outsiders. They are a lot weaker than a regular vampire and have giant bat wings. They are savage and speak a strange language. Even a regular light burns their skin were regular vampires only burn in the sun and ultraviolet lighting.

~Sub species pure blood

° Werefalcon~ Angel White was the First wereFalcon and is a Pure Blood in her own right. She was born with the disease. Neither of her parents were of supernatural lineage, they were both humans. She is the 6th oldest living being John Shade and Silvia moon being candidates for the oldest beings to walk the earth. They can have white, black, red, brown, and gray feathers. They are close to the werewolves and hated by the vampires. The shades leave them alone out of respect after they whiped out half of their coven.
~Angel White is the Alpha. Her son is Jason Dawn.

° Turned Lycans ~ they are the results of a Pure Lycan turning a human. They are the ones who spread the bloodline. They are the packs enforcers as well, keeping the pack under control. One turned can have twenty-five to fifty werewolves under their command. When a turned changes a human, they become a werewolf, a large wolf that walks on all fours. Their colors are shades of Grays, reddish browns, browns, and tans.

Silvia Moon

Davina Moon

Athena Moon

Athena Moon

Witches ~ Guardians of nature, they worship their ancestors and the nature goddess, they are powerful spellcasters and great alchemists

Witches ~ Guardians of nature, they worship their ancestors and the nature goddess, they are powerful spellcasters and great alchemists. They hate anything that wasn't created by nature but was created by magical means instead, especially the vampires. The only supernaturals that they like are the three lycan families and werefalcons.

This is a book that I have been working on when I have writers block with Glory. My little sister is my inspiration.

I would love it if people would comment and ask questions. Feedback is something I need in order to fix any problems that may pop up in my chapters. I also want to know how you feel and what you think about the characters.

Thanks for reading.

Leanbasher24