The Ordering

Song: Suran (1+1=0) Feat. DΞΔN)🎵🎶

Chapter 2

Kim Taehyung

K I M T A E H Y U N G ' S R E S I D E N C E

9:35 pm

I looked at my computer then hopped out of my bed and began to pace around the room. Why am I even considering going on that stupid website. I stopped in my tracks. But having a girlfriend wouldn't be that bad, especially if I get to be assistant CEO of a big ass clothing company. I looked at my computer once again then sat at my desk.

I was about to go to my email but then I remembered what Yoongi told me.

"I'm worried that in the future you'll be working so hard that when you die you won't have a significant other to mourn over you or to mourn over."

I sighed then leaned back in my chair. Fuck you Yoongi. I grabbed the card and typed in the website's name.

GetACupidFo|

Get|

|

"This is retarded." Taehyung checked his email instead and saw a message from Yoongi's nonprofessional email, because there's a difference according to what Jimin told him. I'll say, Jimin is making him a better man. He used to be a playboy until the new game called Jimin came out and got him addicted. See the play on words. Oh god, now I sound like Jin.

Okay back to the email.

From: mrswaegmaster@gmail.com
To: kimtaehyung69@gmail.com
Subject: Stop...

Stop checking your email and go to the website. I didn't give you any assignments today but if you don't order a cupid I'll make sure on Monday they pile all the work on you!

Have a nice weekend.

Have a nice weekend. He threatened me then said have a nice weekend. Taehyung laughed as he went to the website. He clicked on the huge button that said order a cupid today and start tomorrow.

Male or Female

Male or Female

Loading...

Heterosexual
Homosexual
Bisexual

Heterosexual
Homosexual
B

isexual

Loading...

Available Cupids: 981 online - 1,060 offline

"Why are there so many?" I scrolled through the people online and a certain username caught my attention.

kookies&kream

I went to the profile and saw how many matches they have made.

Matches: 89

I lifted my eyebrows and titled my head. "Huh." I went to the messaging button.

Hi
Read✔

That was fast.

Oh. You slides into my dms.

I guess.

Impressed by my numbers or horny teenager.

...

The first

Cool, didn't want more childrens.

What?

What?
Oh, what's your name?
I'm Jungkook and I'm a 21-year-old

Your so young with so many matches.

Yeah. I know.

I'm Taehyung and I'm a 69-year-old

What?!

Just kidding.

I'm 23.

Neuli sungekki, question?
Sorry.

It's alright.
How much do you charge?

Automatic message: Cupids don't charge until they have matched you with the perfect person.

Honestly, I'm the only single cupid on here.

Really? Isn't it sad matching people then.

Nah. It just gets lonely sometimes.
That's why I became a cupid.

Oh. So where do you want to meet?

Now the story begins.

Word Count: 519