The Kink

Song: Taeyeon (Stress)

Chapter 5

"I know this is what you want." I smiled and looked at the stuffed animal he gave me. "Wow, thanks." I tried not to sound so sarcastic but it ended up that way. He never said anything about it though. I'm starting to think this guy isn't supposed to be matched with me.

He's the exact opposite of what I want. I want someone who is innocent, cute and makes me want to protect them and buy them all their favorite things. It's like he's looking at me that way, but I'm nothing like that. And he buys me stuffed animals.

STUFFED FREAKING ANIMALS!!!

We were at a carnival and the date seemed pretty normal until after the roller coaster ride...

"Wanna go to my house?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Excuse me." He nudged me. "I'm a bottom and don't be gentle with me." This was escalating quickly, but I didn't mind. How could I turn down sex from him? He's hot.

"O-okay." We went back to my car and after he gave me his address I zoomed to his house.

The Day Before

M I N S U G A I N D U S T R I E S

"You got a what?!" I rolled my eyes. "I have a date tomorrow." Jun smiled. "Good for you." I sipped my coffee and sighed. "I'm not sure if I like him a lot. He seems like the dominating type." Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "He should be decent since your cupid chose him for you." I nodded. "I guess so. I trust my cupid. But I have a bad feeling about this date.

" If it's your cupid then can't you just fuck them and get married?" Jun asked out of curiosity. "No. Not unless the cupid matches with you in the book." Jun smiled once again then went back to his desk. Hoseok focused his attention on me again. "You know what? I kind of agree with Jun." I glared at Hoseok then he backed away. " I know. Fuck off."

I don't know why but I don't think I should go on that date. I've got a bad feeling and I'm usually always right.

»»»

When we arrived at his house he immediately attacked me with his lips. It literally felt like I was being kissed by a dog. "Um, let's keep the kissing to a minimum." He bit his lip then nodded. "Okay." He jumped on me and I almost fell because he was so heavy so I went to the couch instead. "Come into my room when I call your name." I nodded then he walked away smiling at me.

I"m so out of here. I pulled my phone out of my pocket then texted Jungkook.

Me: I'm aborting the mission. He's not my type.

My Kookie: Really? Tell me what happened when you come home.

Me: Okay

I grabbed my jacket and as I was about to leave I heard my name. "Taehyung! Come to me!" I rolled my eyes then went to his room then my eyes widened. He had a whole shelf full of dildos and sexual contraptions in his room. "You like?" I looked at him in disgust. "Bye Felicia." He scoffed.

"I didn't even like you."

"I bet your dick is small anyway."

"You're still hot though."

"Are you really leaving?"

"Please stay."

"I'm still horny."

Those were the last words I heard from him before I left trying to get to Jungkook. The real person I want to be with right now.

»»»

"He said your dick was small?" I've never seen Jungkook laugh so hard and it's so adorable. "Well is it?" He looked down and I covered my private area. "No. You wanna see?" I unzipped my pants then he covered his eyes. "Please stop," I smirked. "I saw you peak a bit ago." He shook his head then started laughing again. "You're so gorgeous Kookie." He blushed then lowered his head. "I should be heading home now. I'll see you at our next meeting place okay?"

"Yeah, he stood up and I watched him walk away. "J-just sleep here tonight." Good time to stutter Taehyung. "Huh?" I scratched the back of my neck. "It's already 1:00 am. You might as well stay." I looked down expecting my offer to be rejected. "You're right. Where should I sleep?" I looked up in shock then looked around. "On my bed?"

He sat on my bed then laid on it. "Come on. I'm tired." I awkwardly got onto the bed then chuckled. "I didn't expect for you to agree." He scooted closer to me then put his arm on my chest. "Well, I'm here now and we're friends, right? So it's not weird." Friends. "Yeah I guess so. We're just friends."

We stared at each other then smiled. He pecked me on my lips and I blushed. "Good night." He turned around and I nodded. I then heard snores coming from his side of the bed. I sighed then put a cover over him. "Good night, my stupid cupid."