The Loner

Song:🎵🎶Wonder Girls (Why So Lonely)🎶🎵

Chapter 4

G E T Y O U R C U P I D C O R P S.

I boredly scrolled through my phone then suddenly felt arms snake around my waist. I already know who it was so I didn't budge. "Isn't this job boring?" Jungkook nodded. "We just have to wait for someone to order us but I haven't had someone in two weeks." Jin sighed then released his grip on Jungkook's waist.

"I can't believe you're still single even though you've had so many people. But I have a trick if you want to find your soulmate. Make your username interesting." I titled my head. "Like what?" "Something you would want your partner to call you." I blushed as he waited in anticipation for my answer. "C-cookies and cream." Jin bursted into laughther. "Wow, that's still not as bad as others." Jungkook pouted. "It's bad?" Jin shook his head. "No, it's cute."

I went on my computer to change it.

cookies&cream|

"No! Make it creative."

k|ookies&cream

kookies&k|ream

"There you go. I looked at my screen then looked at Jin. "I liked the first one better." Jin rolled his eyes then pressed confirm. "Deal with it." Then suddenly I was messaged. "Holy shit." Jin smirked. "Told you." I opened the message.

Hi

"Flirt a little. I shook my head. "I still don't know if that's my soulmate or not." Jin massaged my shoulders. "I'm a cupid Jungkook. Your cupid." I smiled then typed something.

Oh. You slides into my dms.

I guess.

Impressed by my numbers or horny teenager.

Jin got my shoulder and I looked at him. "What that happens all the time." Jin chuckled then turned my head back to the screen.

...

The first.

Cool, didn't want more childrens.

Jin shook his head but I ignored him.

What?

What?
Oh, what's your name?
I'm Jungkook and I'm a 21-year-old.

"Wow. Good way to change the subject."

Your so young with so many matches.

Yeah. I know.

I'm Taehyung and I'm a 69-year-old

"Eh!" I laughed as Jin typed the next thing.

What?!

Just kidding.
I'm 23.

Neuli sungekki, question?
Sorry.

It's alright.
How much do you charge?

Automatic message: Cupids don't charge until they have matched you with the perfect person.

"I'd rather be paid immediately." I nodded in agreement. "Yah! You should tell him your single." I shrugged.

Honestly, I'm the only single cupid on this site.

Really?
Isn't it sad matching people then.

Nah. It just gets lonely sometimes.
That's why I became a cupid.

Oh. So where do you want to meet?

Jin laughed. "He's eager ain't he." I blushed then pushed his shoulder. "Bye Jin." He pouted. "Okay I'll stop messing around."

What about Eastern Park?
If you live near there?

Yeah. I live somewhere around there.

Cool.
I'll be wearing|

I stopped my sentence and thought about what to wear. "What about that gray sweater with those ripped jeans." I high-fived Jin then finished typing.

I'll be wearing and gray sweater with ripped blue jeans.

Okay.
I'll see you tomorrow then.

See you later.

Jin looked at me and I sighed. "You wanna go to the party?" I shrugged. "Why not?" Jin dragged me out of my office and pulled me to the elevator. He pressed the '3' and I felt the elevator begin to move.

As soon as we arrived Jin went to his husband and I saw a few people I matched and they waved to me. I sat down on the couch but then a couple sat down while making out. I sighed then just began to walk around until I mistakenly bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry." I was about to walk away but a male pushed to the floor. "How dare you touch my girl? Just because you're single and attractive doesn't mean you can steal other people's soulmate's!" I sobbed and he was pulled back by the girl I bumped into.

"What the duck is wrong with you?! He just bumped into me and he obviously didn't mean to! Apologize to him right now." The male apologized then I stood up. "You know it's hard being the only single cupid, but just because I supposedly 'touched' your girl you think I'm suddenly someone that gets anyone I want. If I did then I wouldn't be single. And I also want a soulmate for myself so I don't feel the need to try and 'steal' others." I walked away and everyone's mouth was wide open.

I went back to the elevator and as soon as no one could see me anymore I cried. I wiped my tears then arrived at the first floor. I left the building and drove home in my car.