Family Dinner

Maria Pov
"Fuck Fuck Fuck" I run up the long drive way and bust through the door "your late" I look up from the floor looking at my family sitting at the table. "Ugh" I get up and dust off my clothes.

" where were you that you had to use your uncle's jet" my mom said. "Out" I said eating quietly the whole table was quiet even my uncle Harry.
"What the Fuck IS YOUR PROBLEM!" I scream in pain a fork was sticking out from my hand.

She stabbed Me, I don't even cry I just look at her and laugh and start pulling the fork out of my hand blood everywhere on my plate great. "Why can't you be like your fucking sister!" She yelled standing up. " why the fuck would I wanna be like her! She's living a boring life with her husband and his money. I wanna be like You I've always wanted to be like you damn it!"

I say hurt I pick up my bag and walk towards the door. I stop at the door and turn around "Nate said hey By the way " I smirk and walk out and Drive to the nearest hospital.

Mel Pov
"Wait what the Fuck did she just say" I sit down I haven't heard that name in a long time. I look up and see Noah Face he looked sad and he'd looked like he just seen a ghost which made me mad.

"Louis figure out what my daughter been up to" I say quietly I look at him and he gets up "And I mean Everything! AND I WANT SOMEONE TAILING HER EVERY fucking MOVE!" I say loudly. She wants to be like me and I respect that but she'll never be me.

Justin Pov
"Justin you have a call" I rolled my eyes and put down my blunt "what" I don't even look at the called ID
"One of your newbies are in the hospital" it was doctor Micheal I keep him on my pay roll to inform me every time One of my guys end up in the hospital or if one of my victims end up there he'll call and I'd finish the job and he rules it out.
"Which one" I sigh putting on my jacket and grabbing my car keys.
" uhh Maria Rose " I start speeding down the road "what's she in for" still holding the phone between my ear and my shoulder "stabbed in the hand by her mom" huh? That doesn't sound right? "Alr thanks I'm pulling in now"

Maria Pov
The doctors keep asking what happen but I didn't say anything I called Jason and told him what happen he's coming down from Nevada and staying for a while. Thank god because I miss him a lot.

"You wanna tell me why your mom stabbed you with a fork" I hear someone laugh I look up and see justin standing in the door

" How tf do you know where I am and how do you know what happen" I say looking at him. Not knowing he probably put a tracker on me

"No I didn't put a tracker in you the doctors on my pay roll and told me you were here and he over heard your conversation with someone named Jason " Fuck Fuck shit shit
"Oh" I say looking at my hand he moves over to me and sits on the Hospital bed " so who's Jason and why'd ur mom stab you" I sigh and give in "Jason was someone I considered family he's like the brother I've always wanted. I mean I have a brother but he's nothing like me he always liked my twin sister better and my mom stabbed me because I was late for family dinner" I skipped out half of the story

" I would love to see what happen if you actually didn't come to family dinner" he laughs I never realized how cute he was but I mean hey that's my best friend boy toy "she starts killing the help" I say laughing then covering up my mouth.

"Oh please Maria I know who you are." I looked at him with wild eyes he was about to say something when I realized someone takin pictures I look and guess who it was it was Louis my moms tech boy.

" Justin someone's watching okay but I don't wan you to move or say anything okay" he looks confused but listen I get up and walk towards the door and when he sees me he freaks and run out the hospital.

"Louis" justin gets up and brings me back to the room and I'm waiting to get discharged "who was he" I start to think my mom tailing me and I'm putting a stop this she wants to play let's play.

Justin POV

Of course I knew who she is and I know her family to we have a great alliance wonder how long it will take her to tell me the truth