Great sex

{This whole beginning part is JUST SEX! If you don't like reading stuff like this or you can't 💀💀 just skippp ahead}

Mel Pov-
" don't move or you'll get 10 spankings" when he said that I swear I was already wet "now on your hands and knees" I take my shirt off and Justin moves over to me " I said Don't move" he growled

"okay daddy" I stand still and he grabs my hair in to a ponytail form and drops me to my knees uncovering his long member. "Are you  gonna suck or just stare? Baby girl" He says, tugging at his c§ck. I position myself  "Your soo big daddy." I say, making him groan. I replace my hands with my mouth and start to suck, deep throating him. "Fuck baby girl, yeah baby, just like that"

I moan sending vibrations up his member, making him groan really loud I keep going and each time I deep throat and hum he moans " I'm close really close" I stand up "Cum for me daddy" I reach down and start pumping him and kiss him marking him up.

I feel his load in my hand I lick my fingers and I'm looking straight into his eyes and I drops down and clean the rest up. "That was amazing baby girl, now let me show you how it's done"

He pushed me down on the floor that's covered with black fur rug and damn it was soft.

then starts eating me out. "Ahhh Fuck Fuck " I moan, tangling my fingers in his hair. He adds a finger, me pushing my hips down on it, begging for more. He adds another, then another, pushing them in and out. " omfg Justin!"

I scream and push his head down "You ready?" He asked still eating which sent vibrations through my whole body he pulled his fingers out.

I give him the real nigga look " don't worry I'm not done with you" I picks me up and throws me on a blush bed the most comfortable one I've felt in years. Then within seconds thrusts into me in one swift motion. I scream as he starts slamming his hips into mine. "oh god right there" I moan, justin still going at unbelievable speed.

I came quicker than I expected but he wasn't done yet he pulls me on my stomach and pushes my head down and Slams in to me "gosh your so tight" he pulls my hair and I'm close to his chest

"What's my name" he says in my ear then he pushed me back down on the pillow "Justin" I moan making him mad "No" he pulled out and slammed in me with all his force "AHHHHHH" I scream out.

"What's my name" before I could say anything I released again. "Daddy" with that he he flips me over on my back again and c*ms on my stomach.

He gets up and grabs a wet towel and wipes off his load and gives me the shirt he had on today. I put it on and laid down going to sleep.

"Night Maria" he kisses me on my cheek and went to sleep.

{Next Morning}
I was trying to move all morning but couldn't due to ya know. Justin keeps laughing every time I try and walk I just end up falling.

He carried me down stairs and I was sitting on the floor playing with his dogs he has 3 of them
Branco,Monster and Blue he says not to play with them but there cute so I don't listen.

*Ding* "Maria get the door" he laughs from the kitchen. "Fuck you" I say back I get up and take my time walking to the door. I open the door and it was 2 duffle bag I bent down and unzipped it

"JUSTIN!" I scream I start crying loudly. I see my best friend Molly dead in the bag I unzip the other one and it's her lower half.

Justin just stares and he picks me up while I'm still crying. "Were going to find out who did this and they're gonna pay." Was the last thing I heard.

Mystery Man Pov-
Justin thinks I'm gone but I'm not I'm back with a bigger army and better people.
His little sex toy was a little hello gift from me.

" We found out the girls name" I turn to see my right man " the one we killed or the one he's been with." He looks down at his folder

" the one we killed was Molly and the girl he's with is her best friend Maria Rose"
I take the folder and stare at her she's so beautiful I must have her.

"Hello Maria Rose"