Crash

Maria Pov

"Molly was a wonderful person all ways stayed out of trouble" blah blah blah I was sitting at Molly funeral and her parents were totally lying through there teeth.

But hey what am I suppose to say.

Text messages.
Jess😍🍫: they took her
Maria: Bitch what
Jess😍🍫: they took Bella! They're heading towards 95.

~End of text~

I jump out of my seat with the quickness and ran straight to my car they really fucked up now.

~Before funeral~
Jess Pov
"Come on Bell we gotta go" I look up from my phone to see that my daughter isn't in the sand box.

"BELLA" I get up and start running "BELLA" I keep repeating my self I turn and see her walking with "Sofia?" I say she turns and smirks and gets in a black van

I run towards the car and they sped off. I go and jump in my car and chase them all the way down street me being a good girl I do the sped limit.

But bell has a tracking device in her necklace so I'll find her.
"Siri text Maria"

|Skipp text messages|

I park the car at a Starbucks and just cry. I don't know what to do maybe Shawn was right maybe i am a bad mom.
I wipe my nose and call my mom.

"Mom they took Issabella" I say crying I don't hear anything but yelling and "get the guns and run it up! We're going to war now. I don't give a fuck who gets killed! This is 661 this is not a drill" then the line went flat.

~Back to Maria POV~
I got the location of the van and I'm speeding I'm right on there tail. Until a fucking bullet flew right past my face.

"Are you fucking serious!" I scream I take my hand off the wheel and take out my 40 with the scoop and shot the tire  and making it flat.
"Bulls eye"

I sped past them and did a fast and furious move thinking the car was stoping.

{Narrator aka Ya bitch}
Maria's all black mustang is waiting for the car to stop due to the fact that they had a flat tire.

But something else happen. Someone open the door and open fired on her car. Bullets were flying and then the black van crashed in the car flipping it.

~back to Maria Pov~
That's when everything went black.
_____________________
OMFG NOOOOO😭😭 they got Issa. But that car crash doe🤷🏽‍♀️ they not playing no games. Shits serious 🤔 but that picture is from 13 reasons why when my sexy daddy got in car crash but I'm not gonna say anymore because maybe y'all haven't seen it and I'm not a spoiler..