Story 1!Revenge part 1

a/n: WARNING!!This is very cliche!This is a hunter and werewolf book!

Summery:

She's been abused.

She's been hurt.

She's been raped.

She wants revenge.

She always get's what she wants.

But then He comes along.

And it changes Everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sounds cool right? Anyway let's get to the story shall we?

I sit hunched over the body feasting on his blood. It's tastes amazing he must have been an alpha before he turned into a rouge. A snap brings my attention to the left of me. A figure steps out of the shadows. It's a man from the power radiating off of him I can tell he's a beta. Disgusting mutt.

"Who are you and what are you doing on our territory?" The man asks in a harsh tone. I stare at him for a few moments before cracking up. It starts with a simple giggle but soon turns into laughing.

We must look interesting a 14 year old laughing like a maniac with a grown man looking at her with wide eyes. I continue to laugh as he looks at me. After a moment my laughter calms downs.

"Well hello there Beta James!" I say fake happiness radiating off me.One glance at me and you can tell it's all fake. "It's been awhile hasn't it? Miss me?" 

I walk towards him with a sadistic smile on my face. I see his eyes glaze over. He's calling for back up! I think angerly. My 'happiness' is soon replaced by anger and by looks of it he knows I'm angry.

My claws come out as I lunge at him. His eyes are still glazed over so he doesn't notice me lunge at him. I claw his throat  then his chest making him fall over and scream in pain. I keep clawing even when he's dead.

When I eventually stop clawing him he's lying in a river of his own blood.I bend over and lick some of his blood off his chest but immediately spit it out because of it's bitter taste.

"yuck" I say to myself. Just as I go to get up I hear a howl of pain.  "I need to go" I run in the opposite direction.When I'm far enough away I hide in a tall tree with plenty of leaves so they can't find me.

I wake up to the tree shaking beneath me. I look down to see a wolf climbing up the tree at an alarming pace. That wasn't the scary part though. The scary part is that there was a wolf on the ground that smelled so intoxicating.

No,no,no,no,no,no! This can't be happening!I can't have a mate! 

I jumped out of the tree and to the next. I swung from tree to tree trying to get away from them. When I finally got a good distance I started walking on the ground instead of going from tree to tree.

That was four years ago. When I killed any werewolf I saw. But I've met some packs that are nice so now I only kill bad wolves.

I'm currently sitting in a tree looking for rouges. I spot a rouge near the silver blood territory.

I aim my bow and shoot. I watch as the silver tip slices through the air and lands right on my imaginary mark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I'm sorry this is short but I have lots of other ideas so I think I'm going to go like this

story one part 1

story two part 1

story three part 1

so on and so on then

story one part 2 

so on and so fourth anyway if you don't get it it's fine I'll just keep updating then you'll get it anyway I gtg bye!!!

Q:What's your favorite color?

A: black or blood red