Story 2!!Part 2!

Yes I just had to!! I love this book already and I've only made one chapter!!I have great idea's for this book!!Oh and before I start the chapter! I have added details that may or may not be true I do not know Most facts are about Slender man though. 

And guys please watch the video it's really funny!! I love it! And if you like jokes you will probably love it too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took 1 hour 12 minutes and 8 seconds to get to their 'house.' It's better than I thought it would be.

It was a wooden house that has a cabin feel to it. It could hold probably about 10 people. It was big but not to big.

As we enter the house I begin to study it.There are three pictures. One of slender man(figured there would be one) and two of many different creepypasta's.

"Slender man!" Toby called up. I notice a slight chip on one of the walls were the paint came off. It's a shiny grey. Metal. I make a mental note to check that out later.

"What?" An annoyed voice asks. I'm pretty sure it's Slender man. Confirming my suspicions a tall faceless man known as slender man walks down the stairs.

 He has no face but just a head of white. He's wearing a black and white suit.  "Ah! You got her!"

"How do you see?" I blurt out. He seems a bit taken a back.

"Now that doesn't matter," He pauses for 0.3 seconds. "So what's with the cat? Did it follow you?" He questions Ben and Toby. He reaches forward to pick up Cookie when I jump in front of him and grab his wrist.

"Touch my cat and I will torture you in the most brutal way possible." I state with a deadly voice.

"H-How are you-?" He stutters out.

"I had lots of training I have also been tested on and I have extremely high tolerance for pain I'm much like Toby I can't really feel pain" I state. All three of them look at me in horror "What?" I snap.

That snapped them out of their trance. they looked up at Slender man as if to ask what to do.

"Oh yeah Slendy! I wanted to ask, why you wanted me here?" I ask

"Simple, you would be a great addition to our 'team.'" I think about it for a minute.

"Okay I'll join." Slendy starts to talk but I cut him off "On one condition! I want to see all of your best members to fight each other. Oh and I have to taste everyone's blood. Don't question it." They look hella confused on why I asked the last one.

Ben opened his mouth to say something when three other people came running down the stairs. Based on their appearance it was Masky Hoodie and Jeff.

Masky looked just like everyone said. He has a white mask with thin black eyebrows and black lips. Along with the nose of course. He's wearing a brown leather jacket that has a collar with normal blue jeans.

And Hoodie. He has a black mask with blue eyes and a blue frown painted on. You could still semi outline his face through the mask. He has on an orange hoodie with blue jeans like masky.

And then there's Jeff. He's not nearly as scary as people say he is. His skin isn't white and he does have eyelids. The smile cut into his cheeks is there and he does have black hair. And even though his skin isn't white it's still ghostly pale. 

he's wearing a white jacket with a few pink blood stains that the washer couldn't get out.

Masky and Hoodie were yelling at Jeff for something along the lines of 'leaving his knife everywhere'