Story 3! Alpha's Neko

Okay so I love neko books so much!!But I can't find any good ones without yoi in them!! I just want a little fluff not full on yoi! So I present to you neko fluff!!

~~~~~~~~~ 

   As the whip drags across my skin taking layers of my skin off. It leaves a trail of my blood in it's place. I cry out in pain. I hear his evil laughter echos throughout the small cell. The whip hits my back for the 14th time. Crack. The sound of the whip hitting my back one last time echos through the room with his laughter. He leaves the room with the weapon laughing the whole time.

   That laughter will haunt me every night as I try to close my eyes. And no one will care enough to save me.

   I wrap my light blond tail around my body as I sob on the floor. No one will ever care enough to save me from this pain.

   Soon I fall asleep with his laughter playing over and over again in my mind. Letting the darkness consume me, caressing my body.

   I awake to the slamming of the door. I bolt up. It's alpha. He walks over to me as I quiver in fear.

"Listen here you little mutt. Another alpha will be coming here for buissness I want the pack house spotless.Got it!" I nod my head franticly. "Go!" He yells.

   I scurry off hissing in pain every minute.Once I get to the supply closet I get out the cleaning supplies and start working.

   With a huff I put the last thing away. I was cleaning for 3 hours! Luckily everyone was at school so I didn't have to worry about them.

   I pick up a library book on the way back to my room. Once in my room I sigh. Closing the door behind me I sit on my makeshift bed. It's just a bunch of hand-me-down clothes from other people stuffed in a couple pillow cases and then sewn together.

    Oh how rude of me! I'm Kilo! I'm a neko and the omega of the purple blood pack. Even though I'm a neko but I'm in a werewolf pack for reasons... I don't have any friends but I'm fine with it. You may be wondering how I got the rank as an omega. Well I killed someone! In my defense though I didn't think my senpai would see me.

   You heard me my senpai! He still is my senpai actually. Him and his twin brother, Grayson and Luca. They're alpha's though. So I have no chance with them. But that doesn't mean I can't at least look at them. Right?

   After 3 hours of reading I get tired so I decide to go to sleep. laying down in my makeshift bed I throw a cover over my body.

Beep beep beep.

   I smash my hand down on the alarm clock. It breaks under the weight of my hand. I groggily get up and get dressed. I walk downstairs to the kitchen to help the other omega's with the food. The other omega's don't like me so it's silent in the kitchen while we cook.

   As they finish setting up the plates I finish the food. I finish placing food on everyone's plates as they come downstairs.

   I run out of the pack house and start my walk to school. It only takes about 10 to 15 minutes to get to school.Walking to my locker I notice how every one is talking about my senpai's birthday's. Ah yes their birthday was tomorrow. 

   They're turning 18 meaning they'll find their mates. Sadly. I don't want them to get their mate's then I can't kill their mates 'cause that means I'll kill them.I sigh and get all the stuff I need out of my locker. I've already come of age and I haven't found my true senpai (A.K.A My mate)

   My senpai's come down the hall. Everyone clears the path for them. All the girls stare at them pulling down their shirts making their boobs pop out.

I glare at everyone who's looking at them but they don't notice.Looking back at the twins I notice that they're glaring at me. My ears flatten on my head as I look down.

"Get to your classes people" Grayson says.

   I walk towards my class. Tears in my eyes but I refuse to let them fall. Walking in class I go to the back. Everyone is to busy talking about their party to trip me. I take a seat in the back looking out the window blocking out everyone.

   Soon it was lunch.  I take my lunch to a table in the corner furthest from the door. I wrap my tail around my body.When they walk in the door everyone stops talking and looks at them. As always I glare at them

"Stop looking at my men" I mumble under my breath. Their eyes snap towards me. Oh crap they heard me!

   I get up slowly then sprint out of the lunchroom. I hear them running after me so I climb up a tree. I hear growling and clawing at the base of the tree. They changed into their wolf forms crap.

   I start jumping from tree to tree. I look back and sure enough they're following me. 

"Shit" I curse.

   I look ahead to see a thick branch in my way. Before I stop I run into it and fall to the floor.I land on one foot and fall over crying out in agony. I look down to see a bone sticking out of my leg. "Shit shit shit" I chant.

    I look behind me to see them running to me. I panic and try to get up only to fall over again.They're now really close to me. I try to get up again trying harder but I still fall over.

   They growl at me and I cower back. Their eyes soften but I don't fall for it. My ears are against my head and my tail is wrapped around my body.

   They stalk towards me. For some reason I get more comfortable with them. Wait. No no!My senses are becoming better. No!

   My eyes change from my icy blue eyes to black and red eyes. My left eye is red and my right is black. Shit I'm going into yandere form ((A/N this is just something random I made up just go with it)) 

   Well great. Might as well be a yandere. My ears lift off my head as my tail unwraps itself from my waist. I take my foot in my hand and snap the bone back in place. Feeling no pain I get up. They have stopped walking now. I turn towards them.

"Senpais?" I ask. They hold fear in their eyes.

"No, no senpais. You can't leave. If you leave something bad might happen" I pull out a knife that I keep in my pocket. They stop dead in their tracks. "Now why were you glaring at me?" I ask in a deadly voice.

   They whimper and I frown. "Senpais?" They look so vulnerable. I made them like this I need to stop.

   Slowly I start changing back feeling tired. Being in yandere form tires me sometimes. When I'm back to normal I start to fall on the floor. "Sorry senpai's" I whisper as darkness consumes my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My god. That was 1236 words!!Yay! I really like this book so far even though it just started is that weird? It's just I love yandere's they're so loyal and everything! Oh wait...I might be a yandere. Maybe that's why I'm so possessive oh well hope you liked it bye!!

Okay guys I was reading this 'cause I'm working on the next chapter for this and I realized it might be a little confusing that a neko is in a werewolf pack. So later I'll put in his back story and that will clear it up okay? anyway that's it bye!