Story 2!part 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the door creaking open. 

I pretend to be asleep as Sarah tip toes in my room. She smells of waffles and....him.

I decide to sit up facing her.

She looks like a deer caught in the headlights.

"You didn't wake me up." I whisper. Her face falls into fake sadness.

"I'm sorry. I thought you could use some rest. A-and Toby came in and asked if I- we wanted any waffles. Y-you know how much he loves waffles." She stuttered out. Her face just barely a shade pinker which anyone could miss if you don't really look.

She never stutters, I think grimly. She's falling for him and she's only known him for one day.It took her 6 days and 17 hours to get used to me...

"I just thought you could use some sleep. You looked pretty tired last night"

"Oh.Okay thank you." I say getting out of the bed. I walk over to the desk and grab a brush from one of the drawers. And start to brush my hair out. It doesn't even take 2 minutes 'cause I have a pixie cut but I do it just in case.

"Well...let's go downstairs and you can meet the rest of the people!" She says with a big smile on her face.

"You've already met them....haven't you?" I ask. She looks down at her feet and I take that as a yes. "It's okay I mean you had to meet them right you did go down to eat breakfast." 

"No..I-um had...a choice. Toby gave me a tour and I met everyone that lives here." She's still looking at her feet. I sigh.

"It's fine let's just go downstairs and you can show me around yeah?" I ask.

"Oh of course! This will make up for it!" She drags me out of the room by my arm.

I spotted Toby in the kitchen eating waffles. Figures he'd be eating waffles. I turn to Sarah, "Hey you go catch up with Jack I'm gonna talk to Toby okay?" She seemed a bit weary but nodded anyway.

I walk towards Toby. As I come to a stop in front of him he looks up. I smile sweetly at him. I hold out my hand to him. "Hey! I don't think I properly introduced myself! I'm Nora." He took my hand without hesitation and shook it. He seemed...happy?

I tilted my head as if to ask why he's so happy.

Reading my mind he says "That's the first time I've seen you smile!" My smile faltered but was still on my face.

"Now let's get to the point."I say smile vanishing and my face going serious. He was shocked for 2 seconds but it quickly wore off. "I cannot win her back so you better treat her right. I am also aware that I cannot be mad at you for what she chooses. So please treat her right."

He seems even more surprised then before. "W-what do you mean?" He asks I know he knows what I'm talking about. I give him a look, "Okay I will"

"Good I'm going to take a look around." He nods and goes back to his waffles.

_______________________________-

So while writing this I have realized that this is not realistic so I'm not going to continue this.

But if you guys want I can make another one. A more realistic one though.