2

Shuu got off the plane, tired physically and mentally. He knew that he'd done the right thing with Ken, and he'd thought that he'd get over it, but it was still rough. Not to mention the four hour plane ride and suddenly being uprooted from the life he'd always known.
To speak the truth, he'd never been to France. Sure, he spoke the language, but only because his mother had lapsed into it more and more the sicker she got. As for France itself, he'd never been.
He got off the plane and adjusted his collar uncomfortably. His personal driver waved at him from a limo, and Shuu nodded before heading over to him and climbing in the back as a servant put his luggage in the trunk. When the servant shut the door for him, he leaned his head against the window and watched the streets of France fly by his eyes, lit only by streetlights and the occasionally bright window. The country was pretty. But it wasn't home.
Shuu sighed and closed his eyes.
***
A servant held open the front door for him and he smiled his old smile, the fake one he used around everyone.
Everyone but Ken.
He shook his head and followed the servant up to the room they had gotten ready for him.
He laid down on the bed and stared at his phone.
Should he delete Ken's number?
Was he supposed to?
She'd broken his heart. Wasn't he entitled to delete her number?
But what if something happened and he needed to talk to her?
He supposed that he could always text Hide, but he didn't really like Hide. Mainly since he was Ken's best friend and always trying to protect her. Which was silly because it felt like they were rivals but Shuu knew that wasn't true.
He rolled over, staring at his phone and it's last recorded texts.

***

Shuunshine:
I love you ❤️

ThinKenAboutYou:
I love you too.

***

Shuu smiled, holding the phone to his lips before putting it on the table and going to sleep.