Chapter 27

The banner above is made by _LadyEve_
She sent me some great banners and covers. I will post them here in the next chapters. Thank you so much girl. Guys, do check out her works. 🙏

Take Me To Neverland (TMTN)

【Chapter song● Despacito Remix by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Ft. Justin Beiber】

💜💜

I can't describe the feeling to anyone, because the rush that I get around you is more than anyone could ever explain.

~Flirtory (Instagram)

💜💜

Brooklyn's POV~

"Forgot about your bet or what?"

There he was, again. Why does he have to come by when I least expect him to? Im beginning to be scared of his timing. He pops out of nowhere whenever I'm super angry with him.

"Marcus,"

He didn't say a word, just stood there, still, motionless. We were doing that again. That thing that we did best five years back, the staring and smiling thing. Our thing.

"Brook!!" Jess's head popped out from behind the doorframe. What had she been doing here?

"We're going out. Come join us, will you?" Marcus said from behind her. Jess was eyeing me from top to bottom. Kind of examining my clothes. Yeah, I know I was wearing a really loose Tee shirt and my shorts was so short that maybe it wasn't visible because of the loose long tee.

"I see you were going to sleep, weren't you?" Jessian took hold of my hand and started taking me towards the washroom. She then picked out a red coloured dress out from the cupboard and threw it towards me.

"What?" I said.

"Wear it and be out in five minutes." She said and walked out taking Marcus with her and the closing the door.

"What the hell, I didn't even..!" I muttered before going in the washroom to change. Once I was done, I looked at myself in the mirror and then at the watch. Three more minutes, let's do something with the hair.

Three minutes passed in a blur and I could barely manage unbunning my bun. I brushed my hair and took out my flats because I couldn't bear with the heels for another minute. I'd been wearing them all day long and that was enough pain and suffering for my feet.

So, about the dress, this one was one of my favorites. This dress made me look good. I mean, I wore it once and I loved how I looked. The back of this red dress is undoubtedly it's highlight. I bought it just because of that back design.

 I bought it just because of that back design