Zach imagine continue

It has been almost 2 weeks and tomorrow was homecoming. I haven't spoken to Zach at all. We haven't texted each other or anything. I had a couple classes with him but even then we didn't talk. It was horrible. I was laying on my bed dreading tomorrow. I really didn't want to go but Matthew was right I shouldn't miss homecoming just because of Zach. Suddenly My phone went off.

MATTHEW: hey (y/n) stop think about Zach and get ready for homecoming tomorrow. It's going to be awesome. Trust me.

Y/N: thanks Matt for being here for me.
**********************

It was finally the day of homecoming. The whole day at school all I could think about was Zach and Lauren. It killed me knowing they were going together. After school i went home and got ready for the dance. I did my hair and makeup. I put on my dress and waited for Matthew. My dress:

I heard the doorbell ring

"Matthew's here sweetie!" Mom called.

I went downstairs and hugged Matthew. We took a few pictures and left. When we got to school I was starting to get nervous.

"What if we walk in and they're like kissing?" I ask.

"Trust me they won't be doing that." Matthew said.

We walked in and it was beautiful. There were tons of decorations and lights. I was performing tonight. I was singing one of the slow songs and I was really excited. Soon the band gave me my cue and I went on stage and started singing all of me by John Legend. I looked around and I saw Zach and Lauren dancing. It hurt. It really hurt. But I didn't stop. I tried to pretend like they weren't there but I couldn't. Matthew must have seen me upset because he walked up to Zach and pushed him.

"What the hell bro?" Zach asked brushing off his suit.

"That was for hurting (y/n)!" Matthew yelled.

At this point people were staring.

"I hurt (y/n)? More like she hurt me!" Zach said pushing Matthew.

"You're the one who went to homecoming with her best friend!" Matthew said pushing him back.

I immediately stopped singing and went to Matthew.

"What? I only went with Lauren because you went with (y/n)!" Zach yelled.

At this point one of the teachers told us to take this in the hall. All four of us, me, Matthew, Zach and Lauren walked into the hall.

"What the hell bro, I only went with
(y/n) because you really hurt her." Matthew said.

"I hurt her? More like she hurt me! I only went with Lauren because she asked you to go with her to homecoming." Zach said.

"Wait! I never asked Matthew to go to homecoming!" I said staring at Zach.

"Yes you did! I heard you in the park! You asked him to go with you!" Zach said confused.

Matthew and I laughed.

"Why are you guys laughing?" Zach asked.

"Because silly! I was practicing asking you to homecoming on Matthew! I never wanted to ask Matthew. I wanted to ask you!" I said smiling.

"Oh. Well I only went with Lauren because I was hurt and thought you were going with Matthew." Zach said frowning.

Zach and I walked closer and stared at each other. Lauren and Matthew went back to dance and left us.

"So you really wanted to go with me?" Zach asked.

"Of course! There's no one else I'd rather go with." I said smiling.

"Thank god Because I really didn't want anyone stealing my girl." Zach said smirking.

"Oh so I'm your girl?" I said blushing.

"Well if that's ok with you." Zach said looking at me.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I said blushing.

He leaned in and we kissed. The kiss was perfect. Passionate and amazing. Zach was the one.