What he loves about you😻(Personality)

Jack: Jack loves how kind you are. You're such a genuine person and you care for everyone. You always put others before you and you're constantly making sure everyone is ok. He loves that you care for people, animals and nature.

Daniel: Daniel loves your humour. He loves how silly, goofy and sarcastic you are. You're always making jokes, being silly and being weird. He loves that you're so outgoing and no matter what you can always pull a smile on his face and make him laugh.

Zach: Zach loves your free spirit. He loves that you're so fun and that you're always enjoying life. He loves that you're not afraid to walk up to someone and start talking. You're a social butterfly and he finds that super cute.

Corbyn: Corbyn loves your positivity. He loves that no matter the situation, you are always able to see the positive side of things. You're just such a happy and bright person, he just loves being around you and talking to you.

Jonah: Jonah loves your confidence. He loves that you are always yourself and you never change for anyone. He loves that your so happy and confident in your own skin. You're a very inspiring person and he adores you for that.