Daniel imagine #2

Daniel's POV (point of view)

It was 3:30am and I was tossing and turning. I just couldn't fall asleep. I looked at the ceiling thinking about nothing. That's when I heard someone walking down the hallway. It was (y/n). She walked past my door and down the stairs. I waited to see if she was coming back up but she didn't. So I got up and went downstairs slowly. I saw the kitchen light on. She was there on her phone eating a bowl of cereal. She looked so cute. No makeup, hair pulled back and pjs. I walked down and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey. What are you doing up so late? Or should I say early?" She asked looking at the clock.

"Just couldn't sleep. You?" I asked.

"Couldn't sleep either. I've been awake for a while so I decided to come down and get food." She said smiling.

"Smart. Are you going back up any time  soon?" I asked.

"Probably not. Why?" She said wondering.

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure!" She said happily.

I thought it was cute how even at 3:45 in the morning she was in a good mood. We walked over to the living room and turned on Netflix. She grabbed a blanket and sat next to me.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Anything." She said.

"Friends?"

"Sure!"

We watched for a bit and I could already feel my eyes getting heavy. I was still watching when I felt (y/n) rest her head on my chest. I smiled. She eventually wrapped her arms around me. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. I soon started feeling sleepy and fell asleep.

             **********************

I was still mostly asleep when I started hearing "aww" and photos being taken. I was still half asleep but I could see people watching. Soon a pillow was thrown at me and I immediately woke up. I looked around and saw Jonah, Jack, Corbyn and Zach looking at me. They all motioned for me to be quiet and at first I wasn't sure why but then I looked down and saw (y/n) resting on my chest. She looked so cute. I smiled. Jonah took out his phone and took a picture. His phone wasn't on silent so it made a noise. (Y/n) woke up really confused. She looked around and realized what was happening. The boys left the room leaving me and (y/n).

"Good morning beautiful." I said smiling. "Did You sleep well?"

"Yes I did and thanks btw for letting me sleep on you." She said smiling.

"A pretty girl like you can sleep on me any day." I said winking.

She leaned in and gave me a kiss. I immediately kissed back. It was amazing. She was amazing. 💖