Jack imagine #4

You were tossing and turning all night. You just couldn't sleep. You checked your phone, it said 4:32am. You got up and sat in your bed. You were bored and decided to get up. For some reason you felt wide awake. You wanted to maybe play video games or something but didn't want to wake up the boys. You decided to go in the kitchen and make something. You got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. You decided to make cupcakes. You weren't sure why but you decided why not? You started preparing to make it when you heard someone walk down the stairs. You soon saw jack walk into the the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Jack asked.

"Um nothing." You said smiling.

"Yea ok." Jack said looking at all the ingredients and materials.

"What? I got bored!" You said.

"Yes we all get bored at 4 in the morning and make cupcakes." Jack said chuckling.

"Fine you don't get any." You sad rolling your eyes playfully.

"Wait, I'll help!" Jack said walking over.

You laughed. You guys were talking and having so much fun. You already liked Jack a lot and this just made you like him more. He was just so much fun to be around. You guys waited for the cupcakes to bake and decided to go outside. You guys were skateboarding and laughing. He tried teaching you tricks but you failed. You guys couldn't stop laughing. You tripped and fell on the ground.

"Ow!" You said.

"Oh my gosh y/n are you ok?" Jack asked worried.

"I think I twisted my ankle. I can't move it." You said.

"Oh no. This is my fault. I'll go get the cupcakes and throw them at you." Jack said smiling.

"How did you know?" You asked getting up.

"You're terrible at lying not to mention pranks. Nice try." Jack said.

You laughed and playfully pushed him. You guys went to check on the cupcakes. They were ready. You guys decorated them and took them outside to eat. You and Jack sat on the chairs next to each other. By now, the sun was rising.

"Wow this is beautiful." You said.

"Yea." Jack said.

You turned your head and saw jack staring at you.

"What?" You asked.

"You said this is beautiful and I couldn't agree more." Jack said.

"I know I love the sunrise." You said.

"I wasn't talking about the sunrise." Jack said.

You turned red.

"Thanks." You said blushing.

"You're cute." Jack said.

"I know." You said grinning.

Jack laughed. You guys just stared at each other for about a minute and a half.

"Um." You said, finally breaking the silence.

Jack pulled you in for kiss.

"Wait jack, I don't like you like that." You said.

"Oh. Um I'm sorry I just thou-" jack said getting cut off by your lips.

"Ha! Kidding! Just had to get you back for saying I'm bad at lying." You said grinning.

"I hate you so much." Jack said trying to hide his smile.

"Oh do you?" You said.

You got up from your chair and sat on Jack's lap. You looked at him and ran your hands through his hair. You looked into his eyes and kissed him. You then pulled away and stared at him.

"Hate me now?" You asked.

"How could I?" Jack said smiling.

You smiled and you guys kept kissing.