Chapter 4: Nick

Nick opened Sarah's contract, laying it next to his and skimming over the section on what she would and wouldn't do. He loved that Ethan made both parties fill it out separately. That gave him a clearer picture of what she was interested in and comfortable with and how hard he'd have to work on each item to change her mind. "I noticed you had some "no's" on your sheet that you changed to "maybe" on mine."

"That's not uncommon in negotiations."

He almost laughed. He could write a book on negotiations. He was a very successful businessman but she didn't know that. "I just want to make sure where you stand."

"The items that I initially said "no" to are things I'm not interested in trying, but I'm willing to do it once if the man I choose really wants to."

"You mean me." He was getting annoyed with the man I choose crap. He wanted her and she wanted him. It should be done. He should be fucking her right now.

"I mean the man I choose. I haven't chosen you yet."

He was going to enjoy making her suffer for this. He'd bring her close to orgasm and stop, making her understand, just a little, how he was feeling right now. "Anal sex is something you're willing to try?"

"Yes, if you must have it."

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"No." She squirmed in her seat.

She liked it when he talked dirty. His dick, already hard, hardened even more at the thought of being inside her when she squirmed like that. He was glad Ethan had called him about this one. He'd been going to pass on attending the Viewing. She wasn't that interesting on paper, but Ethan had pushed and, as usual, had been right. She was fascinating in person. "You may find you enjoy it."

"Perhaps, but it isn't something I really want to try."

"Why not? It's good to add to your arsenal of pleasure."

"I suppose, but"—she wrinkled her nose a little—"I don't think I'll get any pleasure out of it."

"You would've said the same thing about a man fucking your cunt when you were a virgin and you would've been wrong."

Her brow raised in challenge and she glanced down at his contract. "Have you tried pegging? I noticed you marked that as a firm no."

Touché. "No." He shifted, trying to give his cock some room in his, now, very tight pants. He'd never imagined a conversation could be so arousing.

"Perhaps we should add that to the list. You may find you enjoy it and I've always been curious about the double-sided dildos." She made that adorable face again where she wrinkled her pert, little nose. "I don't quite see how the rhythm would work."

"We are not adding it to the list. You marked no and so did I. It's off the table." He wasn't going to let anyone fuck him in the ass, no matter how hot she was.

"Fine." She struggled to stop her grin. "Then anal sex is off the table too."

"You agreed it was a maybe," he said. She was really starting to annoy him.

"I've changed my mind. The contract hasn't been signed yet."

"Fine." He tossed back the rest of his drink. She was a piece of work. Unfortunately, that made him want her more. "Next topic. I noticed that me coming in your mouth was a maybe on both lists."

"Yes." She straightened slightly as a slight blush painted her cheeks.

"Have you ever done that before?"