Chapter 7: Sarah

Sarah moaned in her sleep as Adam's hand trailed down her stomach and lightly, too lightly, over her pussy. His fingers ran up and down the sides, caressing but never touching where she needed him to. She wiggled, trying to rub against his fingers but they were elusive.

"Please." She needed him to touch her, to fill her. She'd missed him so much.

"Open for me." His fingers delved into her moistness teasing as they played with her, circling her bud but that spot needed pressure, not light, teasing touches. His morning whiskers rubbed against her neck as he whispered in her ear. "Lift your leg."

She obeyed, tossing her leg over his and opening herself for his penetration. He was more than ready, his erection pressed against her butt and back.

"That's it baby." He kissed her neck and tore open a condom. He leaned away from her for a second and she scooted back, rubbing her ass against him. She didn't want to lose contact with him, not even for a moment. If she did, he'd disappear again.

"One minute, babe." There was humor in his voice. And then he was back, pressing against her. He grasped her hip. "Don't worry, Sarah, I'm going to fuck you hard just like you like it."

Her eyes flew open. This wasn't Adam. Adam was dead. This was someone else, a stranger. In one hard push, he was inside of her and she whimpered.

He stilled. "I'm sorry. Did I hurt you." His lips caressed her ear with his words.

She didn't want him. She wanted Adam, but Adam was gone and it wasn't Nick's fault. Still, she wanted to pull away. He didn't belong inside of her.

"Do you want me to stop?" He gave a small thrust as if his hips weren't listening to his words.

"No. I'm a little sore, that's all." If she told him to stop, there'd be questions and she wasn't going to talk to him about Adam. Not ever. They were fuck buddies, nothing else.

"Thank god." He kissed her ear, his tongue darting inside. "I probably would've cried." He thrust again. "I should've realized you'd be sore." He grinned against her neck. "This is the fourth time tonight, but I'll make it good for you. I'll go slow and gentle. You'll like that too. I promise."

She didn't want slow. She wanted this done. "It's okay."

He leaned over her and kissed her. "It's only okay if it's good for both of us." He deepened the kiss as his hands adjusted her hips and he thrust again, this time a little harder, a little deeper and a better, much better angle.

"Oh." That felt good. She pushed back against him.

"Found the spot, did I." He grinned as he buried his face in her neck and thrust in and out, again and again.

He kept hitting that one spot—the same place he'd found with his fingers—but it was so much better with his cock, hitting that bundle of nerves and sending jolts of pleasure zipping through her before joining forces and slamming back to her cunt. With every thrust, her body coiled tighter and tighter. She rocked against him, whimpers escaping her lips. Every time he hit that spot she came so close to climaxing. "Please...again...harder."

He did as she asked his breath coming in pants in her ear. Her hands grasped his on her hips, unwilling to let him go, let him change his position. He shoved into her harder and harder. His hand slipped out from under hers, stroking against her pussy, searching and then he pressed against her bud and held it down as he thrust into her.

The friction, the pressure was too much. She screamed her release, her back arching, causing his thrusts to go deeper. Her body thrummed and twitched as he continued to hit that spot over and over. She wriggled, trying to get away but his hand moved from her hip to her waist, holding her in place for his continued assault.