Chapter 3

Hikaru pov

I woke up to a familiar face. "Good morning Huruhi.." I said. She smiled at me and said "it's 3 am Hikaru." I wrapped my arms around her when I heard the door open. "I see that he's told you." Kaoru says with a huge grin from ear to ear. "Kaoruuu, please go I'm still tireed.." I whined. "I'll just leave you two alone then." Kaoru said as he winked at me. Before I could react, Kaoru threw a condom at me and whispered "just in case Hika." Then left. "What did he throw at you?" Asked Haruhi. "N-nothing! I-it's nothing!" Haruhi grabbed my hand and blushed a deep red. "Heheh... um.... h-he's hilarious... heh!" I said while blushing a deep red. Haruhi looked at me and giggled. I felt very nervous, I had no idea why, then I notice my jeans getting tight. Haruhi noticed and she started to get closer to me. "Hikaru, have you ever, you know.... had, s-sex..." Haruhi said while hiding her face. "I-I'm a virgin %100.... y-you stole my first kiss...." She smiled and said "me too". Before I knew it Haruhi's lips were on mine, she also managed to push me so that she's on top of me. I could feel her warmth, it was driving me crazy. She started making out with me while sliding her hands up my shirt, touching my sensitive buds. Haruhi then slowly removed my shirt. I started playing with her bra clip, struggling at first, then finally removing it. She immediately covered her chest with her arms. "H-Haruhi.... just tell me if I'm going to f-fast...." she slowly removed her arms from her chest and I gently moved her onto her back. I grabbed her hands and held them above her head while I kissed around her nipples. Her breasts were so small, i love them. I started sucking on her nipples when I noticed her trying to hold in her moans. "H-Haruhi.... I wanna hear you...." right as I returned to her nipple she let out small whimpers. I kissed down her stomach until I reached her panty line. "Is this okay?..." she responded by nodding and I started removing her underwear. I grew hard at the sight. Its so small.... I lifted her legs over my shoulders and began to lick her tiny bud. I felt her fingers grasp my hair, I slowly inserted my finger. "Ow...." "relax...." I said as I carefully pushed it all the way in. She's so warm.... I started moving my finger in and out of her as she moaned. I took my finger out and she plunged on top of me. She undid my belt and pulled my pants off. She pulled my boxers off so slow i could hardly contain myself. She traced her fingers from my belly button down my treasure trail and then lightly put her hand around my base. She parted her lips and sucked on my tip making me go crazy. F-fuck, this is actually happening.... she put as much of me as she could fit in her mouth and circled her tongue around the tip while sucking. H-Hikaru keep yourself together, don't move, don't you cum yet.... "Haruhi, I-I don't wanna, c-cum ye-yet...." I said as I felt myself getting close. She took her mouth off me with a loud pop that almost sent me over the edge. Haruhi grabbed the condom and put it on with her mouth. J-Jesus Christ.... I positioned myself at her opening and waited for her signal. I gently pushed my tip inside her when I heard her whine in pain. "....breath...." I say as I kiss her neck. "H-Haruhi, this is the quickest way...." I whispered in her ear before forcing myself fully inside her. I held still as she felt pain. I rubbed her sides and kissed her neck. Sh-shit, I can't hold back much longer.... i slowly started moving and she grabbed onto my neck and whispered "don't h-hold back for me Hikaru...." I did as she said and started going faster. "F-fuck,,, ngh~" I moaned aloud. She was moaning so loud I thought Kaoru could definitely hear her. I buried my face in her shoulder feeling every wall, she started to get tighter and I knew I could finally let go. She fully tightened around me and squealed as she came. I on the other hand was not done yet but feeling how tight she was sent me way over. I felt a knot in my stomach "Haruhi I-I'm gonna c-cum...." I said. I wove faster and faster, feeling closer with every thrust until finally I felt it coming. Right before I came, and I mean a second before I came, I felt the condom snap and then I came deep inside her.