Chapter 4

Hikaru Pov

O-oh god.... why? I pulled out of her immediately and she wrapped her arms around me. "What's wrong Hika?" Asked Haruhi. I showed her the broken condom "I'm so sorry Haru...." I felt tears falling down my face. She looked shocked. "Hikaru it's not your fault it could happen to anyone....." "th-the boss is gonna kill me...." Haruhi wrapped her arms around me "I love you Hikaru...." Haruhi said as she too started crying. "I love you more than you could imagine Haruhi....." I said holding her close.

My Pov

Haruhi had fallen asleep so Hikaru tucked her in and walked to the living room were Kaoru was half asleep. "What's up Hikaru?" Kaoru said without opening his eyes. "The condom you gave me Kaoru.... it broke...." Kaoru shot up with extreme shock painted on his face. "D-did you...." "yes...." "s-so you think she's-" "yes Kaoru I didn't pull out in time obviously I think she's gonna be pregnant with my child!" Hikaru said with frustration. "Hikaru I'm sorry.... if I knew it was faulty I wouldn't have given it to you...." Kaoru says as he hugs Hikaru "it's gonna be okay big bro"

A few weeks later Haruhi took 3 tests, all of them turning out to be positive.

Hikaru Pov

I was getting ready to get to my next class when Haruhi pulled me into the hall. "Hikaru I'm pregnant...." right then my heart skipped a beat. I saw her eyes begin to fill with tears. "I can't afford to take care of a baby...." Haruhi said as she began to cry. I held her face and wiped away her tears "Haruhi.... I come from a rich family.... I'll take care of you and the baby don't worry..."