Chapter 5

Hikaru Pov

I kissed Haruhi after making sure no one was watching and went to my next class. I noticed Kaoru stare at me a couple times during class. He asked to be excused and nudged me on his way out. I walked with him in the hall and Kaoru put his arm over my shoulder "she's pregnant isn't she..." I nod "Ranka doesn't have enough space for both Haruhi and.... m-my baby...." "then she will move in with us!" Kaoru said smiling. "Yeah that's a great idea!" I said giving Kaoru a nuggie. (If you don't know what a nuggie is it's when someone puts you in a headlock and rubs the top of your head with their knuckles) "ow Hika stop!" Said Kaoru laughing.

My Pov

A few weeks later, Haruhi had finally moved into Hikaru and Kaoru's house. "Welcome home Haruhi!" The twins said in unison. "You'll sleep in our room-" "-until you and I can move out" Hikaru finished "don't worry, you have your own bed." Said Kaoru. "Kaoru and I like to-" "-sleep in the same bed" "well maybe I can take up that offer of sleeping with you guys!" Haruhi said giggling. Hikaru laughed and knelt in front of Haruhi and kissed her belly. "Let's just hope our bed is big enough for the 4 of us" said Hikaru. Haruhi blushed and kissed Hikaru. "The 5 of us." Said Haruhi.