• The New Kid •

(So sorry if this chapter is bad, i tried my best. )
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Taemin's House*
Taemin woke up, sitting up stretching and yawning, he thought a new day, a new life, a new school... I hope it goes well... Fighting! He gets up and does his morning routine, washing his face, brushing his teeth, fixing his hair nicely and putting sightly makeup on. Eyeliner, and ChapStick.

*Taemin's outfit and his hairstyle and makeup*

he goes downstairs into the kitchen and makes himself breakfast

he goes downstairs into the kitchen and makes himself breakfast. Eggs, sausage, toast. He sits down at the table and eats his breakfast then he gets up as he was done he cleans his mess up and goes to the front door puts his shoes on and gets his backpack and puts it on one strap on his shoulder as he walks out the door and locks the door and goes to school..

*After a few minutes, He arrives at school*

Taemin: *eyes widened* it's huge and fancy! I dont think i belong here! I gotta stay strong no matter what! Fighting! *he sighs as he looks at the school and everyone around*

*what the school looks like*

he walks past people as they stare at him,  some boys were glaring at him, and the girls were fangirling over the new kid

he walks past people as they stare at him, some boys were glaring at him, and the girls were fangirling over the new kid. He makes his way inside and wonders around til he finally finds the front office and goes in and the front desk lady waves hello as he waves hello back.
Lady: are u the new kid?
Taemin: yes ma'am.
Lady: Im Sunny, the Principal is in a meeting so here's ur schedule.
Taemin: I'm Lee Taemin, nice to meet u Sunny. And oh ok thx! *takes his Schedule*
Sunny: nice to meet u too! Bye have a great day! Fighting!
Taemin: bye and i will fighting! *he leaves*
He walks around til he finds his first class which was English class room 301 he takes a deep breathe and lets it out and knocks on the door.

*everyone looks at the door*
Teacher: come in!
*he enters the room and shuts the door and stands in front of the class*
Teacher: oh, u must be the new kid, go ahead introduce yourself.
Taemin nods as he then looks at everyone and smiles cutely
Taemin: *bows sightly then stands back up* hello! My name is Lee Taemin, u can call me Taemin, I'm 17 years old, nice to meet u all! I hope we all can get along very well and be great friends! Plz take good care of me!
Teacher: ok! U can sit next too.... *looks around and spots a spot next to a Shy yet cute boy* Over there! *points*
Taemin sees the spot and nods as he walks to the spot and sits down and gets his stuff out and ready for class.

•{Class Period: Math}•

Taemin was too busy focusing on the teacher and the lessons that he didn't notices the glares/stares that he was getting from a stranger he's so cute! ~the stranger thought.