Chapter 6

Well, I'm Out Of The Hospital.. And I'm Cancer-Free cx

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Next Morning•

*taemin woke up getting up stretching and yawning getting his clothes and goes and takes a quick shower and  gets ready for school*

his outfit: ⤵️

*he goes out of his house and locks the door and sets the alarm security thing and  goes to his car and gets in driving to school*

•Meanwhile: BTS•

*everyone in BTS were already at school together and talking causing trouble like always*

their outfits: ⤵️

*they talked about whatever interested them and they spotted a really badass/cool car coming  towards the school parking lot which they were at*

the car they see: ⤵️

*their jaw dropped  and they get excited to see who it is  and their eyes widen shocked to see it was taemin*

Jungkook: OH MAN HOLY SHIT!

v: DAMNNNN!!
jimin: NICE RIDE!
RM: wooo *wrestles*
suga: .... *speechless but acts like he isnt*
jin: SO COOL
j-hope: wow

•Time Skip•

*taemin went inside the school, ignoring everyone that was staring at him, he goes to his class, sitting down at his seat and takes his stuff out ready for
Class as soon as everyone was in and seated the teacher came in and started class*

Teacher: That's All For Today Class, I Hope You Have A Wonderful Summer Break!
Class: YES!!

*the bell rang as everyone packed up and left going to lunch*

•To Taemin•

*taemin sat at his usual spot, in the corner on the ground as he once again didn't eat, he's just listening to music til school was over, bc they have a half day*

•Meanwhile To: BTS•

*they sat at their table eating and talking*

Jungkook: I Didn't Expect To See Taemin To Come Out Of That Cool Car!
Jimin: Me Neither!
V: I WANNA RIDE IN IT!!
J-Hope: Same!
Suga: ....
RM: Sameeee
Jin: Yea!

*they talked and laughed as the bell rang meaning school was over*

*everyone ran out excitedly as they leave the school*

•To Taemin•

*taemin walked to his car, as he gets in, starting his own car as he pulls out and heads home*

*Taemin gets home, he changed out of his school uniform, and fixes his hair as he then leaves again, heading to a club near by as he walks in and sits in a booth* ..... *He put headphones in and plays his own music as he sings glong out loud*

Taemin: Goodbye, let's meet again
with a gentle voice you let your hands go
the fact that we cannot meet anymore
actually you knew about it

Us who cant
describe the memories into words well
If you look into the eyes, you'll understand, the strength, the tender lies too....

Baby don't cry cry cry
smile brightly
at the end, laugh like you again

Don't say good bye bye bye
Even if we're far away
I hope to always be able to remember your smile..

*Taemin had his eyes closed as he was singing,  not realizing he had company, BTS sat down at the same booth as Taemin as they listened to him singing, for some reason they all felt sad and felt the need to protect this boy, they don't know why*

•BTS•

*They walked in together as they look around and spotted taemin, they head to him as they sat down next to him in the same booth, staring at him and listening to him singing*

RM: ....
Jungkook: who hurt him??
Jimin: ....I don't know....
Suga: .....
V: I'll hurt whoever hurt taemin..
J-Hope: same..
Jin: poor taemin...

RM: Guys... Listen To Us... We're Actually Concerned And worried and wanting to protect him...

BTS: ...!!! Whaaaa!!