chapter 9

(where we left off from chapter 8v)
as he walked into his first period, he immediately went ro his seat, sat down and put his things down, he sighed as he waited for others to come in, as it turned 6:20am, other students started coming in, talking to their friends, they all took their seats, still talking as taemin had his head on his desk, yoongi came in, walking to his seat, noticing taemin, he sat down as he watched taemin til the teacher came in, he paid attention to the teacher as he took small glances at taemin.

taemin's pov.

taemin kept his head on his desk still till he heard the bell rung. as everyone got up, getting ready to leave. taemin got up and left with all his belongings. he walked down the hall til he got to his next class. he walked in as he went to his seat, he sat down getting his stuff out ready for class. he sighed wishing this day was already over.

he zoned out for a bit, as everyone walked in and getting in their seats,
jungkook and taehyung walked in, noticing taemin as he immediately went to their seats which was next to taemin. they sat down and got ready for class.

•Timeskip•

it was now lunch time, taemin went to the cafeteria and went to his original seat, by himself as he didnt talk to anyone or have any friends. he sighed as he just laid his head down and fell asleep.

with bts, they sat down at their original table, they ate as they talked, before looking around spotting taemin, they frowned as they watched him.

jungkook: .... i wonder whats wrong?
taehyung: mhm....

jimin: hmm...

hoseok: i wonder as well, does he get abused at home? or bullied?

jin: oh god, i hope not...
yoongi: same... i hope not..
namjoon: ... we need to keep an eye on him just in case. so we can help him out.

everyone in bts: yes..

with taemin

taemin got up from his spot as he yawned, he stretches a bit as he walked away, he zoned out a bit walking before realizing he walked into a empty room that has mirrors in it. he smiled as he turned the lights on, he cleaned up in it a bit and cleaned the mirrors. he plugged his phone into his charger. that was now plugged in. he turned on some music on full volume. he stretches more. as he took his jacket off, he started feeling the beat as he slowly got into the beat, he started dancing like crazy.

with bts

they noticed taemin leaving, as they got up and followed him, they found him in the empty room where they usually hang out in. they opened the door, walked in and saw him dancing. they just stoof there watching him. they smiled as they watched him.

jungkook: whoaaaaa, he's amazing!
jimin: yea. he is. i wanna dance with him!
hobi: oooo! that'd be amazing to see!
taehyung: yesh!
jin: i wish i could dance like that :(
suga: pfft, same tbh. but we can dance pretty good tho.
Namjoon: yea.

few hours later.

taemin has stopped dancing as he flopped down onto the floor panting heavily, he closed his eyes trying to catch his breathing. he hasn't danced like that in a long time. he was happy for once as he did something he loved alot again. he didnt realize that he had company that was watching him the whole time.  he ended up falling asleep again. as jungkook went towards taemin, he covered taemin with his own jacket, as they all sat down watching over him.