Not An Update, Vote Yes Or No.

i got an idea for a new fanfic- do not worry! i will continue with this one and my other ones. i promise. 🤞🏼💕 but please vote, yes or no. ty ❤️💕❤️

here is the plot of it.

Whilst investigating the death of a local teacher, a lovable student called Jungkook uncovers a legend about a supernaturally-cursed, cursed blade circulating throughout Seoul. As soon as anyone uses the blade, he or she has exactly 45 days left to live.

The doomed few appear to be ordinary people during day to day life, but when photographed, they look translucent. A marked person feels like a slimy snake to touch.

Jungkook gets hold of the blade, refusing to believe the superstition. A collage of images flash into his mind: a dark man with a knife covered in blood standing over a  teacher, an old newspaper headline about a murder accident, a hooded  man ranting about the cursed blade and a drinking well located in a dull place.

When Jungkook notices his hands have started showing black snake like smoke in his hands slowly going up to his forearm, he realises that the curse of the cursed blade is true and calls in his friend, a actor called Taehyung, to help.

Taehyung examines the blade and willingly submits himself to the curse. He finds that the same visions flash before his eyes. He sees a dark man with a knife covered in blood standing over a  teacher, He joins the cursed for a supernatural death.

Jungkook and Taehyung pursue a quest to uncover the meaning of the visions, starting with a search for the hooded man. Will they be able to stop the curse before their time is up?

 Will they be able to stop the curse before their time is up?

i came up with this story plot, and made the edit.  so full credit goes to me.  uwu  and please don't steal this. 🥺 ty 🙏💓🙏💓🙏💓🙏💓 🙏

so just let me know, yes or no! bye.