chapter 7

-- with Taemin -- 

taemin was still at the bar, he opened his eyes noticing the new people there staring at him, as he blinked before he asked them to move.  " excuse me, but can u guys move? so i can leave thank you "   he asked nicely, as they did so, he got up thanked them again as he left the bar. they kept looking at him til he left they sighed sitting back down " .... well.... "  one of them spoke as it got awkward  they decided to leave not in the mood to party anymore.   

×Timeskip, Monday×

taemin didn't sleep at all last night as he was already ready for school, he leaves and heads towards the building. as he was walking into the school building, he had headphones in, he yawns softly as he went to his class, he sits down as other students rushes in taking their seats. he starts singing out loud without knowing he was, as the students looked at him, listening and recording him.

×taemin singing×

When we were young we were the ones
The kings and queens oh yeah, we ruled the world
We smoked cigarettes man no regrets
Wish I could relive every single word

We've taken different paths
And travelled different roads
I know we'll always end up on the same one when we're old
And when you're in the trenches
And you're under fire I will cover you

taemin stopped singing, as he turned the song off as he puts his phone and headphones away,  as he gets his stuff out for class, he starts writing down what the teacher had down on the chalkboard,  he yawned as the bell rang he puts his stuff away and immediately left the classroom, he walks to the cafeteria as he goes to his original spot, he sits down, as he didnt feel like eating, this is his way to lose weight. he knows it's bad but he didn't care.

×meanwhile, with bts×

bts sat at their spot, they ate, talked and laughed,  as jungkook spotted taemin at his spot, he frowned noticing taemin wasn't eating as he looked back at his members. he pointed him out to his members.

jungkook: hey... look, it's him, he's not eating...this is his 3rd time not eating?

jimin: ....

taehyung: ....

jin: ... what's wrong with him?

hobi: i dont know...?

suga: ....

rm: .... we'll find out...

they looked at taemin, as they watched him, they all sighed worried about him,  what was taemin doing to them? they didn't care less if it was anyone.. they in fact bullied people. and do bad things, but taemin is different, he is making them worry, making them feel bad, making them change how they are.  why? if no one could before him then why can he? they were confused and frustrated.

×timeskip, after school×

taemin sighed as he left school, he heads towards his house, he unlocks his door walking in and shuts it, locking it after him, he takes his shoes off and puts his backpack down, he stretches as he walked towards the living room, he flops down on the couch and scrolls through social media.

••••••••••••••••

sorry for any grammars, mistakes, misspelling, etc

hoped ya liked it uwu

and sorry for it being short!

i hope everyone is doing good and staying safe!  good luck guys! remember to always wash your hands! ❤ stay safe and healthy! ❤