Ranma and Raina 1/2: Double the Chaos

Screams of pain echo throughout the room. Three people are in the room, two men and a woman. The woman, who was on bed, was the one who was screaming. Finally instead of screaming there is a low panting. One of the men was a doctor and he announced," Congratulations! Nodoka and Genma here are your children, a boy and a girl!"

"C-children, as in two," the other man, Genma, stuttered.

" Isn't it great Gen....Oh dear" the woman, Nodoka's, husband fainted before she could finish her sentence.

"Well while we wait for a nurse to pick him up," the doctor asked while calling a nurse through a call button," what will your children's names be?

"The boy will be named Ranma," Nodoka said pointing to a baby with black hair and blue eyes that just opened," and the girl will be named Raina." She pointed the girl who also had black hair but with black eyes flecked with gold. The nurses finally came and put the fallen man on a bed in the same room.

()()()()()()()()()6 years later()()()()()()()

"Must you take both of them?" A older Nodoka asked.

"Yes," A older Genma responded," you know the deal with the Tendos. Both of them will be married to two of the children Soun has to continue both of the families anything goes.

"Well, fine but," Nodoka replied, " you must make Ranma a man among men, and Raina should still have manners, is that clear?" Genma nodded.

"Oh and one more thing if you keep saying to Raina that because she's a girl and that means she's weak I will follow you to the end of the Earth and kill you with my bare hands. Genma just gulped. He didn't like when his wife got all scary like that. So Genma then got his and the kids' bag, grabbed the children then left.