Chapter 2

Everything's quiet in the Tendo household, until you hear light crying. A man with long, black hair, and a mustache was the one crying while reading a postcard with a panda that said ' Bringing Ranma and Raina see ya soon, from Saotome.'

"Finally Ranma and Raina are coming!" the man said," Kasumi, Nabiki, Akane, Akashi!" The man went to the kitchen and then said to the girl who was cooking, "Kasumi"

"Yes father?" She replied.

The man then went to another room that appeared to be a bedroom and said to the girl in the room who was reading a manga,"Nabiki"

"Huh?" Nabiki said. The man then went to another room that had the names Akane and Akashi on it. He opened the door and he saw a girls bedroom with a door that said 'Akashi' which led to his room.

"Akane?" the man said. He then went to the boy's room,

'Where are those two?" he asked mentally. Meanwhile two teenagers were running. One was a boy and the other was a girl. The girl had blue almost black hair down in a ponytail held by a yellow ribbon who was none other then Akane. The boy had the same color hair and was cut to his ear and shaggy. Both of them were soaked in sweat. In a shout of "we're home" Akane and Akashi went straight to the dojo, changed into gis, piled two cinder blocks, and at the same time karate chopped them into nothing but pebbles. A runaway pebble skidded across the floor and a slippered foot stepped on it.

" You two do realize that if you keep doing that no one would like you." Nabiki said.

"Well too bad for you Nabiki," Akane said," I don't think the whole world revolves around boys."

"I agree with sis," Akashi agreed," unlike others I don't care about girls.

"No? well this will interest you" Nabiji said mockingly.