Chapter 4

Nabiki was walking to the kitchen until she saw a strange man speaking to her father in a room. Confused she asked who he was, but Kasumi just shrugged.

"Nabiki can you tell Akane her bath is ready." Kasumi asked while washing her hands.

"Okay" replied Nabiki, who was oblivious to the Saotome twins still in the bathroom. Akane and Akashi were getting out of the dojo, when Nabiki told Akane she can go bathe. Akashi went straight to his room to get ready for when his sister got out of the bathroom for his turn to bathe.

00000000Scene Change0000000000

"Raina?" a boy with black hair in a pigtail and blue eyes asked the girl who was in the bathroom with him who also had black hair in a pigtail but with black eyes flecked with gold.

"Yea, bro?" the girl replied.

"What should we do?" her brother asked.

"I think we should go out like we are." his sister suggested. He sighed but nodded. They were about to go out the bathroom until the door opened with Akane in the nude standing in the doorway. She looked at Ranma then down. She then emotionlessly walked out of the bathroom. The twins looked at each other with worried faces. They then heard a high pitched scream. they quickly put their clothes on. They headed to where they new everyone was. They saw Akane carrying a table and her twin brother with a boulder above his head.

"Excuse us..." The Saotome twins muttered together.

"Who are you?" Nabiki and Akashi asked suspiciously.

"We're Ranma and Raina Saotome" the twins said together sheepishly," Sorry' bout this.