Chapter 3

Everything was busy as usual in the street even though it's raining. After a few moments feet running is heard while splashing in puddles. Suddenly out of nowhere to figures crash onto the street. It turned out it was a boy and a girl. The boy had bright red hair that was in a pigtail and green eyes. His handsome face was contorted in anger. The girl also had bright red hair done in a pigtail, but with blue eyes. Her cute face was also contorted in anger. Following the pair something unexpected happened... where did that panda come from?

"We still say the whole things sucks!" the pair called.

"Picking our fiancés for us without even asking!" the boy exclaimed angrily. The panda started punching the two, but with a bored face, the girl grabbed the panda's arm and judo flipped him into a sign.

"We're going back to China," the girl announced.

"So suck on that old man!" the pair said. They started to walk away with their bags, when the panda got the sign it crashed in, and whacked the pair into unconsciousness. He then picked them and their packs up. The crowd was mumbling, but the panda got annoyed and growled them into silence. He then continued on his way.

()()()()()()()()Tendo household()()()()()

"Fiancé?" Kasumi asked confused.

"Yes they are the son and daughter of a friend of mine," Mr. Tendo said, "so yeah Akashi you don't have a choice but to marry the girl." Akashi just mumbled and clenched his fists angrily.

"The boy, Ranma, will have to choose one of you three." Tendo said. Akane growled at that

"Father," Kasumi asked, how old is this, Ranma?.

"Yea, is he cute?" Nabiki asked.

"I don't know," Tendo said simply.

"You don't know?!"Nabiki said

"I've never net him." Akane and Akashi thought 'oh I don't believe this!"

"They will be here any minute" Tendo said. As if on he you can hear people yelling.

"Oh that most be Ranma and Raina!" Nabiki exclaimed.She then left the room, with everyone behind her. Nabiki came running back with Tendo as a panda holding two people.

"Stop, pop!" the people the panda was holding demanded, you're scaring them spitless!" The panda then put them down.

"You two wouldn't be..." Tendo began.

"We're the Saotomes." the people said simaeltaniously.

"Wait, we've been in the rain," one of the pair said, can we go take a bath?" The other one nodded.

"Well okay," Tendo said,"Kasumi start the bath please." Kasumi nodded. After a few minutes she came back saying the was bath ready. The pair nodded and followed Kasumi to the bath. Akane and her brother just growled and walked off to the dojo to train.